• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wolf's Rain: Paradise Awaits Us (OOC / SIGN-UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neglect

I wouldn't mind playing the role as a Noble, Neglect.

Hmm. I suppose I could allow someone to give it a shot. I'd still like to keep one under NPC control, simply to keep roleplay in a direction in accordance to my whim. You may, however, still have to follow a loose basis for your Noble character, just so things don't get too free-willy.

cloudwolf124

Alright heres my second one

Name: Andrew Samuels
Race: Wolf
Personality: Andrew has a bright charismatic composure to hide the anger from past wrong doings. He enjoys the company of others but hates when people talk about his friends and family. He always acts serious but can get wrapped into something and act out of character
Appearance:
Human.) http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh61/adamantkazegan/anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg
Wolf.) http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/snow_wolf_31/Wolf.jpg
Equipment: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/markbluedaemon/tienjin.jpg
Bio: Andrew grew up with his parents and knew about his ability to change. But all of that was ripped away when someone learned of this and personally killed his parents. Andrew was walking along the street one day when he found Nick and learned he wasnt alone. Andrew told Nick about Paradise and now he is trying to convince Nick to travel with him.

Is it good or is there somethin that can be added

Neglect

Alright heres my second one

Name: Andrew Samuels
Race: Wolf
Personality: Andrew has a bright charismatic composure to hide the anger from past wrong doings. He enjoys the company of others but hates when people talk about his friends and family. He always acts serious but can get wrapped into something and act out of character
Appearance:
Human.) http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh61/adamantkazegan/anime-hoodie-male-1.jpg
Wolf.) http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u93/snow_wolf_31/Wolf.jpg
Equipment: http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh312/markbluedaemon/tienjin.jpg
Bio: Andrew grew up with his parents and knew about his ability to change. But all of that was ripped away when someone learned of this and personally killed his parents. Andrew was walking along the street one day when he found Nick and learned he wasnt alone. Andrew told Nick about Paradise and now he is trying to convince Nick to travel with him.

Is it good or is there somethin that can be added

It's fine. Just be sure that if you'll be posting with them as a unit rather then two individual posts, you'll be posting two paragraphs. I'm just notifying you as it seems Nick and Andrew will be traveling together.

cloudwolf124

It's fine. Just be sure that if you'll be posting with them as a unit rather then two individual posts, you'll be posting two paragraphs. I'm just notifying you as it seems Nick and Andrew will be traveling together.

Yes they will. (well until later in the Rp) and thank you for letting me know

Awards
So about how many more characters do you think we'll need before this gets started, Neglect? Ah, and I'm in the process of making my Noble template right now.

Neglect

So about how many more characters do you think we'll need before this gets started, Neglect? Ah, and I'm in the process of making my Noble template right now.

I'm not too sure, Pixy. It's not clear! At all!

Probably five or seven. Yeah. Seven should do.

And I'll be happy to see it.

Awards
So just a few more people then. =)

And as for my Noble character, this is what I have so far~

----------------------

Name:
Marrion Rue

Race:
Human

Personality:
Marrion's personality can vary depending on who you are and what type of relationship you have with the woman. On one hand, she is often described as cold, strict, and stoic to those who are her enemies. The young woman’s consistently calm and collected demeanor can almost be described as eerie, for it’s rare to see her get riled up over anything. She communicates in a straightforward and dark manner, and her rather deadpan appearance may further prove these wicked assumptions of the woman.

On the other hand, if she serves as a companion, Marrion is a without a doubt one of the most loyal and trustworthy people one will ever meet. Her intellectuality and resourcefulness can be a vital tool to those who are fellow comrades. She never fails to voice her thoughts if there is something on her mind, and she is more or less open to the opinions of others. An independent and self-governing woman, she is very much capable of taking care of herself; in fact, she deeply loathes the thought of being taken care of by someone else.

Appearance:
Marrion stands at about 5'7 and has a slender build. Although her body isn’t necessarily made to deal harmful physical damage to others, her agility certainly makes up for that. Her complexion is almost ghostly pale, and her irises are a honey color. Dirty-blonde hair is neatly slicked back and reaches all the way to her mid-back, where it then begins to get somewhat wavy. She is adorned in elegant Noble attire that consists of a flowing violet dress that very much reaches pass her ankles. Several gold designs that resemble flowers (lunar flowers?) are engraved near the bottom of the clothing. A white fabric that resembles a long scarf is strewn over her shouders and neck and adds to Marrion's nice appearance.

Equipment:

Although it may not look like Marrion carries arsenals, looks can be decieving. A belt that is located along her hip carries an array of weapons such as a hand gun, daggers, and her most prized possesion: a whip. Not only is it painful to get hit struck by the whip, but with a flick from Marrion's wrist, the weapon can become charged with electricity.

Abilities:

Bio:

----------------------

Last edited:

Neglect

Bump. Hopefully this will spur some attention. I'll be finishing my Noble character sometime later today seeing as how I'm too exhausted at the moment. Afterwards, I'd say only a couple more templates are in order before we can begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back