• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Woah, it's been awhile.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey guys, I'm back. Seems like this place has changed quite a bit since I was here. I don't know how many of my old friends are still on here, but hopefully I'll find out.

Anyway, if we haven't met before- I'm _Riku_. I'm an insane Riku fanGIRL. =P I also used to be obsessed with this forum.

So yeah, I'll be hanging out here now. ^_^

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well then, welcome back ^^ hope you find all your friends here again.

1st reply, lol.

Rix

:)
Awards
hey and welcome back:) How long have you been gone?

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
hmm when did you leave cause i think i remebered seeing your name around here before. but it was prolly someone else, but anyway welcome back!

Guile

Ahhh! I've been gone for a good year and a half. xD

All my favorite mods and premiums are gone! =O

Oh, so just 'cause I was neither a premium nor mod I'm not counted?

I see how it is.

Welcome back all the same.

D

Divine Light

welcome back even though i dont know you lol...ive only been a member for about 3 months so I wouldn't know you hehe.

though ive only been a member for 3 months id been coming to the site as a guest for alot longer.

The Watchman

Hello _Riku_. My name is The Watchman, you can all me Watchman for short. Though we have never met, and a lot of you friends have left this forum, you can take this time to make new friends. It is great meeting you and I hope you are able to find at least a few of your friends.

Back