• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingTomato1

Watever,who cares if its over...
O.O
WAT THE FU**IN HELL AM I SAYIN!!!!!
GABE how could you!!!GrRRR!!Shift!!!one!!1!!AHHH!!!
I want my money back!!!
Wat money?!!!!You betta write a sequal about Therechildrens life!!Mwhahaha!Akira and Ceaser >.<!And the others when sora,riku,ect are old people!!

Dark_Keyblade

Im sorry i haven't been posting as often. :( Its just that school has been killer and i haven't been able to use the comp that much. It sucks that is over gabe. Im glad you took all that time time to make this fic for us. Truly, its my favorite fic. When/If you make WTH 3 ill be sure to be there, supporting it all the way! And thank you for killing wakka.

Last edited:

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Kairi is laying on the bed, clutching Sora’s pillow. Soon enough, those horrible thoughts come into her head.
Kairi: thinks) What if he doesn’t come back to me? What if she doesn’t let him come back? What if she kills him?! What if he leaves me for HER?! What if he becomes possessed by her evil vagina and tries to kill me?!
…That one was…funny…Evil vagina…xD
Kairi starts to shed tears on the pillow and sniffles as she wipes them away.
Sandy and Kairi’s dad are playing rock, paper, scissors while Marylyn is busy stomping on Sora’s pride in her own perverted ways.
K-dad: I win again.
Sandy: This game is stupid!
K-dad: I think you’re the one who is stupid.
Sandy: Shut up, granny!
K-dad: Grrr.
Another hour passes until it reaches 12:01…Kairi is in the bedroom, fighting to stay awake.
Kairi: yawns)
Marylyn suddenly shows up and drops Sora on the ground.
Sora’s eyes are rolled into the back of his head and he looks as though he fainted or something. xD That wouldn’t have been me in that case, I would have come back with souvenirs and shit! A T-shirt and everything! LOL!
Kairi: What did you do to him?! (shakes Sora’s head)
Marylyn: Pathetic. It’s obvious that you have never given him the chance to experience real sex. Nor kink! A REAL orgasm! Something more thrilling than the average bump and grind! What a waste!
Kairi: GO AWAY! (fans Sora)
Marylyn: Psht. F**kin’ amateurs.
Marylyn leaves back down to hell.
Kairi: slaps Sora) Wake up!
Sora: gasps)!!!!
Kairi: Sora.
Sora: pants) …Hi!
Kairi: Uh…How was it?
Sora: I’m going to take a long shower. (gets up and goes into the shower room and turns the shower on)
Kairi: follows him) Sora.
Sora: What?
Kairi: You have to take your clothes off first.
Sora: I knew that!
Sora undresses and starts washing up while Kairi is watching.
Kairi: …You…Sora, you have red lines all over your back!
Sora: Those are just scars from the whip. They sting.
Kairi: Don’t you need some medicine or something?
Sora: No it’s okay. (washes hair)
Kairi: I’m going to bed.
Sora: Goodnight Kairi.
Kairi: Goodnight.
Kairi gets up and goes to lay down in bed. Sora finishes his shower and then joins her.

Those are some of MY good times.
Fav character and why; Myra and Tyra are my favorite character! I love em cause theyre sisters and because theyre both practically the oddballs in the gang. ^.^ Just thought I'd share that....yes..I cant get over that my fic is gonna end up on the last page. >.<

redharry123

a wanderer
*sigh*.......wow....its over....never thought it would acctually happen. too bad eughey isnt here....but hey there is sumthin to celebrate : GABE'S GETTIN MARRIED GABE'S GETTIN MARRIED! WOOT WOOT! MMHHMMMM MHMMMM OH YA! and i'm in the weddin! AGAIN! ^.^

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Yeah and I desperately need people for my wedding.
I need a ring bearer/best man. We need a brides made. (i think pickle would be best as that), maggie is the preist lawl, i dont have a flower girl!!! =O what else? and then other people to take roles that come to me later.
BUT the people have to have aim cause thats where the wedding will be, in an aim chatroom.

warboyX

Its.... Over...

Oh god... Its actually over...

I cant believe it...

hey, gabe... why wait for kh2?
why not just wait for march? or dont wait at all...

WHY TORTURE US WITH PATIENCE?!?!

FlyingTomato1

I must get aim!!!Is the weddin at aim?or here?grr!Flowa girl?How about the youngest =D?Ask starlitangel!shes only 11,and still readin your fic though>.>,and star is ebil =/,i bet she could make riku cryXD.
*thinking*
I cant think of nothin!>.<!brain dead!

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
warboyX said:
Its.... Over...

Oh god... Its actually over...

I cant believe it...

hey, gabe... why wait for kh2?
why not just wait for march? or dont wait at all...

WHY TORTURE US WITH PATIENCE?!?!
*slaps forehead* Why does everyone keep asking me this? o_O
I didnt just think this story up from no where, it came from inspiration! Thats why I used characters from the game and I usedp laces from the game! I cant do more without the second sequeal of the game because I am out of ideas. Sorry, Im not waiting to torture you all! A good story takes time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back