• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Without The Heartless (AGAIN)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkriku14

beginning and end
lmao! Akira cursed! XD

she's hearing voices... soon she's gonna start seeing dead ppl O_O

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
grindergirl101 said:
lmao just started reading funny stuff urgh.. too long! must catch up!!! ill do it! ull all see!
OMFG! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN ON YOU TO READ MY FIC?!?!?! YAY! Hey your sig pics are cute. ^-^

And to the rest, if youret hinking the voice is Marylyn, its not her.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Lol. Well, Akira DOES always point at the ground... Maybe it's Riku's mom or dad... Lol, Riku&Myra's bedroom IS upstairs, right? So if she points down...

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Erm, that's very nice. Now, why are you posting it here?

Anyway, yeah, can't wait for the next chapter.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Well, it sounds like the position Riku's in right now. Maybe it's got something to do with BHK. I really don't give a care.

Don't reply, Katattack. Maybe he'll (He'll? She'll? It'll?) go away... o_O

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
I think....................................okay.

Were there any posts after the "They Hug. The End" thread? Because I thought that was the end of WTH 1.0. It is, right???? Guess I'll check.

I just finished. I'm sorry, I didn't cry. Maybe on the inside I did!!!!

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Blade of Grass #63: I have contemplated the problem of who the mysterious voice is.....and I have come to a conclusion.

Me: Tell me, oh wise pharoah of photosynthesis!

B.O.G.#63: It is obviously............*drumroll*..........Mister Me!!!!!

o_O Sometimes B.O.G. isn't as wise as he is cracked up to be........

I finally caught up!!!! I like it, except the cursing, and the grown up stuff, but it's easy to skim through it! Mostly my favorite parts are those with Akira. I feel bad for her. And pirate. No one gives her any respect either. I drew a picture of her! It was kind of bad. She's my other favorite.

KingGabriel_VXI

Just Surviving
Lunaqua said:
That has to be the longest first chapter in the history of all forums... You could make that into a book. Well, I'd read more than 10 min of your first post, but I have to sleep. I'll be back, though!

~Lunaqua
OMFG! Lunaqua! I remember when you read it last year! ^.^ Welcome back! And thanks for reading again.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I just read the fanfic... for the fifth time. And it all happened in one day. Muahahahahahahahaha. I'm so excited! That's over 300 pages, right there! Sooo... I don't know if I'm allowed to throw parties in here, but, since it can't hurt gabe to have more posting in here....

It's party time!!!

Reading this fic 5 times in one afternoon-evening is not bad at all, I think.

GRAVY BOATS FOR EVERYONE!!!!! Now, watch, nobody will come, and I will wallow in shame and sadness. In my gravy boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back