• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Within boundaries

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Huwaaahh!Awesome!!I wouldve flinched if I saw that monster though @_@ Great chappie!I hope Keelas ok D:
thank you lenny xD and you'll know what happens to keela later ^^

Wow. I read some of this last night and you really drew me into reading this fanfic. I like your writing style; it's very descriptive.
thank you!!! :'D sorry btw for what happened awhile back D:

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
wow its been ages but finally an update xD;;;; CnC's appriciated :3

Chapter Four: Time to move

The town appeared to be a city and was filled with many travelers, mostly going to shops with weapons. Some of the people however were the townsfolk, and could be told apart because of their clothes. Theirs were simple unlike the travelers who wore distinct clothes and cloaks either tattered or obviously expensive. Vash’s mouth fell down, looking at the whole area. It was such a beautiful and large place.

“Whoa… awesome,” he said.

The masked man turned his head back to see if Vash was still following him. Vash just stood by himself; still amazed. He just sighed and left, shaking his head. He passed two townsfolk gossiping about unusual news.

“Hey did you hear? They said that a famous assassin was heading to this here town,” said the first man.

“What?! No way, are you sure? Well which assassin was it?” asked the second man.

“I heard it was the one who killed thirty in one night in the town of Irus.” The first man replied.

“What?! Unreal!”

The masked man suddenly stopped walking. The news disturbed him greatly. He felt something tugging his arm and he turned to see Vash.

“Stop ditching me darnit!” he complained. “Don’t you feel guilty leaving me alone?”

“Not really, you tagged along…” the man mumbled. He then pointed with his free hand towards a small inn. “If you have nowhere to go, we’ll stay there for the night and tomorrow you get on your way.” He said, going on ahead.

“Pfff, fine. You don’t have to act like a jerk, Mr. whoeveryouare.” Vash looked away when a shop caught his attention. “Hey, I’m just going to see something, and you better get a room with two beds. No way I’m sleeping on the floor you hear?”

Afterwards, Vash ran off to a nearby store. The man shrugged and went in ahead. As requested, he got a room with two beds-one for him and Vash. Going in, he closed the door shut and covered the windows. He placed his bandaged weapon lying in a corner and took his seat at his bed.

“Acting all insensitive? This is a side I haven’t seen from you dear.” giggled a voice. “I do hope your not forgetting why you came here.”

The man shook his head. He turned to the direction where the voice spoke to see a girl, about thirteen in age wearing a green turtleneck top along with a dark green skirt. Her red hair was tied in two ponytails at each side of her head.

“Nyaaah, you don’t look happy to see me.” She said, acting childish. The voice from before, which seemed older, changed into a higher and younger tone.

“I don’t like you impersonating my mother’s voice.” He replied, taking of the cat mask from his face. A pair of bright green eyes looked straight at the girl.

“Awh come on Scythe, I’m bored. And you got to admit that was a good try right?” she giggled. “Sooo… are you gonna work soon?”

Scythe just nodded, lying down his bed. The girl headed for the other bed and started jumping on it. She started talking but he just ignored her.

“Heyyy! Stop ignoring me!” the girl pouted.

Scythe sat back up again facing her. “Why are you here Wisp? Did Sinclaire send you here?”

Wisp shook her head and sat down. “No, but Blaze did. He said he wasn’t really sure if you’d do it.”

Scythe ran his hand against his forehead, brushing off the hair from his face. He moaned for a short while before falling flat on his back again. It wasn’t a good time for him. If Blaze, the fire spirit, didn’t trust him its certain that Dusk, spirit of darkness, didn’t trust him either.

Wisp jumped of the bed and went near Scythe. She smiled saying, “But I think that Scythe can do it! You’ve done a good job erasing the mean humans so far.”

Somehow that statement didn’t make him feel any better. Taking lives wasn’t right no matter how anyone would look at it. He just rolled to the side, trying to sleep. Wisp talked more but she stopped seeing he didn’t listen.

“Awh, your no fun anymore, well I’ll come back to see you again okay?” Wisp said cheerfully, summoning a gust of wind making her vanish from sight. “Make it fast so you can play with me okay!” her voice sounded, little by little fading away.

*~*~*~*~*

“One small dagger, a set of explosives…and a pair of blades?! Wow are you going to war or something?” A shop owner said, surprised of what his customer bought.

“Ah no, but I need them just in case. So how much old man?” Vash asked.

“…I’m not that old kid…” the shop owner replied, his eyebrows meeting.

Vash scratched his head. “Erh, sorry. That won’t cost extra right?”

“…just take it and leave.”

“Geez, that wasn’t offensive in a way.” Vash said, rubbing his head. “What’s wrong with ‘old man’? He looked like he was in his thirties anyway.”

Vash just shrugged and headed back to the inn. He asked the man at the counter where his masked companion was staying at.

“The one with a cat mask? He took the room on the second floor, just near the stairs. Are you his sibling or something?”

Vash just stared at him blankly and went on his way. The question ticked him off and didn’t bother to reply. He reached the second floor and began to turn the knob to the room when three people passed by him.

“I don’t feel safe here at all… the assassin who killed thirty men in a short time is rumored to be staying in this city.” One of them said nervously.

“I know, this sucks. I don’t want to die… not until I get rich or something.” Another said.

“Keep your cool guys. What are the odds of him staying in this inn? Besides, I can beat him anytime.” The third person spoke.

You can beat him eh? You better keep your mouth shut… saying stuff like that can kill you, Vash thought, entering the room. The door closed behind him with the door lock giving a click. Scythe wore the mask on again just in time and sat on a wooden chair. Vash looked at him then headed to his bed. He noticed that the covers were messed up after Wisp’s little visit.

“What happened to my bed? It’s trashed!”

Scythe scratched his head, “It was like that when I woke up… Sorry.”

Vash grumbled on the bed and lay down. Laziness took over and he didn’t bother anymore. He was tired and whatever happens next? He wouldn’t care. Scythe, on the other hand, couldn’t sleep anymore. Too much was on his mind. One thing was clear though. He had to erase a specific person in this city, making his next target…

“Dad, for the last time no!”

A huge door slammed shut in front of a man, who wore armor and was obviously in his forties. A faded scar ran from his forehead to his left eye. He tried to knock on the door once again.

“Iris, don’t be hard headed. You simply must-”

“I SAID NO!” a shout roared from the inside. “I WON’T NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU ASK! I’D RATHER DIE!”

The man then gave up and walked away. He sighed returning to his room. Meanwhile, the girl he called Iris was…

“He can’t do this to me! I don’t want to get married!” she said, gritting her teeth. She spied a pillow and began slamming her fist and foot on it.

“I got to do my duty he says… over my dead body! Like marrying some random guy is my duty?! It’s insane!” she shouted more kicking another pillow against the wall.

It went on for hours till she got tired and sick of it. Iris fell face front on her bed but started kicking on the mattress.

“It’s unfair… he can’t do this to me…” Iris got off her bed and headed towards a dainty table with a mirror attached to it. She gazed at her reflection and started twirling her shoulder-length violet hair. Her mint green eyes started to fill with tears.

“Just because I’m an only child means that he can arrange my marriage. I don’t even want to get married yet. For the love of… I’m just seventeen darn it all!”

She kept complaining until her eyes felt heavy. Iris rested her head on the table, still feeling miserable. A thought came to her mind before falling into a deep sleep. And with that she made up her mind…

Haku

<3
Finally a update, overall I thought it was really good and well written.

Maverick E.S

Virus
Im glad to find a story thats not a kh fanfic, im not a person who dislikes it i just wanted to see another one that isn't and yours was just what i was looking for amongst the others good job hope to see more soon ^_^

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
Ooooh really awesome chapter!OwO I never guessed the guy was Scythe O_O
thanks a bunch buddie :'D and yes xD

That was pretty cool. I really enjoyed it. ^_^
thanks AJ :'D

Im glad to find a story thats not a kh fanfic, im not a person who dislikes it i just wanted to see another one that isn't and yours was just what i was looking for amongst the others good job hope to see more soon ^_^

thank you ^^ will update uhh.... probably next week or so OoO still no internet at home and kinda on write block too ^^;;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back