• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I've been wondering lately if the already established realms: The realm of Light, realm of Darkness, Sleeping Realm, the Datascape, and the realm between, are all technically separate "worldlines". The term "worldline" was something we've only heard mentioned in Luxu's reports, so it could be that it's a term that he understood to be the difference between all these various realms, but was unknown to anyone in the present. Essentially the concept of "worldlines" is lost knowledge and therefore no one knew to use that term anymore.
I'm inclined to believe Worldlines are like a sort of "multiverse".

OneDandelion

Awards
I take worldlines to mean the different timelines the MoM has seen to construct the book of prophecies, sort of like in Steins Gate.

If there are completely seperate realities on top of time travel I will probably give up trying to understand this series.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I’m the real Yozora @yozoraoffical follow me

LoneFox

Awards
If Yozora's personality is anything like Sora's I would be really shocked lol. He seems more like a Riku clone to me
He is a data being, a video game character from the Toybox world. Maybe he was made by mixing Sora's and Riku's data together. This would be the digital equivalent of those two having a baby with each other... :LOL:

Back