• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WITH WHOM ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku_kicks_butt

Does anybody else feel that Roxas really messed with that really sad touching scene when all he could think to say was "Who else will I eat ice cream with?" It annoyed me a little. You can tell hes part sora

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Re: Who else will I eat ice cream with?

Oh totally. I was like "Dude, you're like about to die or some shit and all you can say is that?" "WTF"

Gram

Banned
Awards

that had to be the worst mood killer EVER XD

1st ur all
picture.php

then
picture.php

just one of the many things days failed.

Daydreamer

It seemed like a REALLY silly line at first, but I think it could be sad if you look into it. I think Roxas thinks of friends as people you eat ice cream with. Once Xion disappears and he says that line, it's sort of like he's asking, "Who will I be friends with?"

Poor Roxas ):

αsiя

space coke

It actually made the more scene depressing if you ask me. Eating ice cream was basically his friendship with Xion and Axel. Or it was another mistranslation.

A

Azrael

Bad move by the dubbers though asir's got a point. He thought of friendship as hanging out and eating ice cream.

riku_kicks_butt

I mean. The line mightve worked. in a different tone of voice. But that one line didnt even sound sincere. And every cut scene in the game would have been better if they made xion sound normal. It sounds like the non english people are saying it. They should have had an english person pronounce it zion.

A

Azrael

I mean. The line mightve worked. in a different tone of voice. But that one line didnt even sound sincere. And every cut scene in the game would have been better if they made xion sound normal. It sounds like the non english people are saying it. They should have had an english person pronounce it zion.

Blame the VAs. It's the same treatment Marluxia got. I don't say MARLOOSHA, I say MARLUCKSIA

Fortissimo

That line really made the scene for me. At first I thought it was dumb, but after I realized when he meant to say, it made the scene much more sad. Then again, I wish they would have changed that line to something better, but it's whatever.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Actually, I loved that line. It switched the scene from "-_- *looks at time*" to "xDD"

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

ugh I HATE THAT LINE!!!!!!!!!!
i mean i was all getting watery eyes because xion was dying and then roxas:
WHO ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREAM WITH?!?!?!
:/
my sister was listening and she was like "fat ass"
:/
the game continued but i couldnt move
;/

"UR FREAKIN BEST FRIEND IS LYING ON THE GROUND DYING CUZ U KILLED HER AND ALL U CAN THINK OF IS ICE CREAM?!?!?!?!?!?!?! }:i

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Didn't bother me that much. You get over it after watching that scene a few more times.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Awww, I thought that line was qt.
It made all those ridiculously stupid ice cream scenes make sense like that was the symbol of friendship to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back