• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WITH WHOM ELSE WILL I EAT ICE CREME

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

june

Well, when I first heard the line, i immediately remembered Day 14 (lol coincidence?) On that day, after the mission, Rxas asks "So friends are people who have ice cream together?" Axel replies "yeah, or laugh at stupid stuff that makes no sense." Roxas saying "Who else will i have ice cream with?" can be taken to mean "What other friend will i have left?" Remember, at this point Roxas already thinks Axel betrayed him, therefore doesn't technically still consider him a friend.

I believe the original line was "Let's have ice cream again, all three of us!"

sad but true ; __ ;

Roxas is too much like Sora....-_-

ARE YOU KIDDING ME D: !?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
i love whoever changed the title <333

Honestly, I laughed when I first heard it. but I guess it's pretty sad. eh

PkmnTrainerJ

Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Aw, no. I don't think he messed it up. Deep down Roxas is still only a child. He sees having ice-cream as a fun thing to do and knows it's something he'll now miss out on. I thought it was good.

Allister Rose

French Lover
the original was more like he won't accept xion to disappear and used ice cream as an excuse.

in the englsih version it looks like he was serious about wondering who else will he eat ice cream with. i personaloly don't mind the words ice cream in it. but it's like roxas is stupid and acts like he doesn't have axel anymore. though he did quit the organization. still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back