• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With the "rapture" coming tomorrow...here are some Zombie Apocalyspe Directions for ya

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
HAHA this is the stupidest thing I heard of, well if it comes true tommorow then I'm in luck because I'm at a grocery store and I can just live there until they find a cure for the zombies lol.

Lady-Lee

Awards
they actually ran models for this because the asst. surgeon general is a fan if the resident evil series. they said this list isnt much different than what they would suggest during a normal epidemic or natural disaster warning. Honestly this is where my tax dollars are going.

Lady-Lee

Awards
No one actually believes its going to happen (well except for the guy who "predicted" it. And i use that term lightly.)

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
Chill, guys. This is good advice for any infectious, virulent epidemic; it doesn't necessarily need to be a zombie attack. The author is using the zombie theme as a vehicle to deliver otherwise boring information to educate the masses. If you read the source material and not just CNN's heavily warped spin on it, you'll see there are serious undertones to the advice, and that it equips you for just about any disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back