• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

With all we know, who's the best?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tenchi ryu

So with everything we know and with all the keyblade weilders, who's the strongest, who's the weakest? Here's my list

MX= Really no explanation needed, we all saw that birth by sleep secret movie in kh2fm

Sora= I know you might be like no, but I honestly see sora as the second best....His power as of now is Godly. Canonically with the storyline, Drive forms don't require fusion, its just Sora tapping into certain parts of his heart for power.(almost like the kh way of going super saiyan) And lets be honest, Limit Form/Final Form rapes just about everyone in this game

Terranort/Roxas DW/Lingering Sentiment= I'd say they are about equal in power....all of them being under sora, but not by much. A lot of their feats are considered inhumanly possible

Mickey= He's the king for a reason, he saved my ass from Xaldin too many times

Riku/Terra/Vanitas&Ven fused = I'll put them equal here. They seem about even....Terra could have been more powerful, as powerful as LS, but too many darkness issues he had kept him for reaching his potential which is LS.

Master Eraqus= I'll put Master Eraqus here since Terra bested him, and since Riku has the same dark power qualities and strength, I'm sure riku would beat him too.

Vanitas = I love this guy

Aqua= My wife, she kicks ass. But I feel every badass boss she beat, she didn't entirely do it on her own...

Ven/KH1-COM Sora= Could Ven take on XH? Maybe, but he wouldn't do as good as Sora did

Roxas( beginning of KH2)= He was actually not that good....Riku would have taken out twighlight thorn in 30 seconds

Kairi= Of course she goes here...but hopefully someone will train her

Z

Zulkir

Eh...it's hard to compare character strengths like that.

I wouldn't regard gameplay as a fully canonical representation of a character's strength, just the basic things he/she is capable of.

For example, through gameplay we can get whether or not someone can use darkness, but if we take "all" of it into account, we would have to consider Xemnas weaker in KH2 than he was in KH1FM even though this really doesn't make sense.

Also, keep in mind that KH emphasizes strength gained through the bonds of friendship, and strength of the heart, NOT physical and magical prowess.

If I were to simply estimate the strength of each character, I'd have to say

1) Terranort, as it took both Aqua and Terra(fighting from the inside), two keyblade masters, to defeat him.

2)Ansem SoD/Xemnas

3)Eraqus

4) Terra/Aqua

5) Vanitas/Ven/Sora/Riku/Roxas

Last edited:

SHIROKAME

Well Mickey is probably the strongest(since he is the king and all),then Sora(he is my fav. man he has to be on the top list),then Riku(no explanation needed),then Roxas/Ven/Vanitas(Vanitas is from Ven's heart and roxas is born from Ven's heart Sora sacrificed while he(Ven's heart) was ''resting'' in kh1 so they are about the same),xeanorth/xemnas/heartless ansem(no explanation needed),the bbs heroes(they fought xeanorth but they still ''died''(well some of them)),Kairi(Wait what she didn't even fight she shouldn't even be on the list)

I can't shake the fact that she has a keyblade,well Riku gave it to her so it doesn't count(well it does but you know...).

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'd have to say Aqua may be the best, as far as the good guys go. Physically, she's not the strongest per say, but she's got a Keyblade and by God she knows how to use it to its utmost effectivity. So, while she may not be the strongest, or the smartest (which she probably is xD), she definitely is who I see as the best Keyblade Wielder.

Bad guys in consideration, there's really only Master Xehanort and Vanitas to compare. And both of them are quite skilled at what they do. However, I'd have to give the edge to Vanitas (for now), mostly because of the fact that he had youth, while MX was a dying old man. Now, if we were to compare between Vanitas and MX when he was younger, I wouldn't be as sure, since we don't know just how skilled MX was when he was younger. Also, Vanitas is a pragmatist by nature, and had plenty of brains to match the skills he had.

SHIROKAME

You love Aqua don't you >:) .I think Sora is the strongest since he beat Xeanorth's xeartless(I mean Ansem) And Xemnas.Oh and some of the Organization XIII,and Riku (I didn't count the Disney villains because the bbs trio fought some from different worlds).Sora HAS TO BE IN FIRST PLACE.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
You love Aqua don't you >:) .I think Sora is the strongest since he beat Xeanorth's xeartless(I mean Ansem) And Xemnas.Oh and some of the Organization XIII,and Riku (I didn't count the Disney villains because the bbs trio fought some from different worlds).Sora HAS TO BE IN FIRST PLACE.

Yep, I love Aqua. But that's not the reason why I think she's probably the best. Sora's accomplishments, though impressive, doesn't mean he's the best. After all, it wasn't just Sora who took down Ansem SoD or Xemnas; Donald and Goofy helped him out with the former and Riku helped him in the latter. Also, Sora doesn't have full comprehension of what power he has at hand, because he was never properly trained. He's impressive and certainly on his way to becoming the best, but I don't think he's there yet.

Wheels

Storyline wise?ATV being greater in mastery & power with the Keyblade has already been confirmed, so yeah. I'd rank them as this:

MX: Not in terms of physical strength, but in his manipulations, his knowledge, and his mastery of the Keyblade. Terranort goes under the MX catergory as well, and he's most certainly up there because of he's MX's power and knowledge, mixed with the youth, strength and power of Terra. He's the reason everything began, and continues to threaten the world in so many ways, even after being thwarted so many times

Aqua: IMO, she seems like the Sora of BbS. Out of the three apprentices, she shows the highest degree of mastery, and becomes a Keyblade master herself. She's shown herself able to physically keep up with Terra, Vanitas, Venitas, and help defeat Terranort, as well as being a magical powerhouse. Not to mention surviving in the Dark Realm for 11 years, without falling into darkness, or the protection of the Black Coat(minus the moment when she lost hope). She is even very much like Sora, with the whole 'MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER!~" motif, that manifests in times of trouble, such as her breaking the X-Blade.

Terra: This catergory includes the Lingering Sentiment also. Terra is the physical powerhouse of the three apprentices, and seems to have only slightly less knowledge of the Keyblade than Aqua does. His darkness gives him strength, however he only accepts it rarely, when it is to protect someone he loves. When he does release his darkness though, he DESTROYS almost everything in his path. Even after having his body taken over, he has the strength of heart and the strength of emotions and thoughts to keep at least some of him, shown in the BbS secret ending and in the Lingering Sentiment. Also, the Journal entry for the LS says that his mastery of the Keyblade is far above Sora's

ME: Obviously, his Keyblade mastery is exceptional, however his "Light is supreme" mentality limits him, and his perception of others. He also seems to me, to be quite oblivious to MX's darkness, and his machinations, again, perhaps a deception problem. This causes him to underestimate or make the wrong decisions about people, which ultimately lead to his downfall. And of course, he has to go below MX, seeing as it was MX who gave him that scar.

King Mickey: King Mickey is obviously quite a powerful Keyblade wielder, learning under Master Yen Sid, as well as all those years of experience. He works alongside the BbS characters, and in some cases, saves them. All those years of experience haven't gone to waste, as shown by Mickey's badassery in KHII, and the fact that he traversed knowningly into the Dark Realm, in order to find the KKD, and survived, as well as his actions in Coded. If he taught Sora some moves, I'm sure Sora would improve, however he's much more of "Let him grow and learn for himself" character.

Ventus/Vanitas: To begin with, Ventus most certainly is nowhere near as powerful as Vanitas. But as the story progresses, he becomes more powerful, until the end of his story, when him and Vanitas are forced back together, to create the X-Blade. Now, you'll remember that the X-Blade is summoned when a heart of light and a heart of darkness of equal strength intersect. So, this puts their power level equal to the others. However, Ventus, with the power of his friends(Notice a recurring theme here?) manages to overcome Vanitas, but not through his own power level, but much like how Aqua's blade of light destroyed the X-Blade. They don't quite rank up to the above, but I think it's because of the fact they were split from each other, and their age. I have no doubt if they had spent as long with ME as Terra and Aqua, they would be further up.

Sora: Our favourite hero, essentially the Messiah of the KH Universe, but in terms of mastery of the Keyblade, he just doesn't have the experience. For someone who has had no formal training in the way of the Keyblade, he's execeptional, and has a lot of natural talent. Of course, this has probably got a lot to do with Ven's heart being inside him. He too, derives power from his friends, which allow him to pull off incredible feats. Now, he's only down here because he has no formal training. If he ever received it though, he most certainly has the potential to become the greatest Keyblade wielder we know. That's if, losing Ven's heart doesn't impact upon his skills.

Riku: Now, Riku over Roxas/Xion is much like Terra over ME, because of the power accepting the darkness gives them. Riku's admitted he's not as powerful as Sora, but has accepted it. He's much like Terra in the fact he's physically stronger than Sora, but Sora still manages to defeat him. He's got a strong heart though, and a strong will. He too, with formal training, will grow in leaps and bounds.

Roxas/Xion: Now these two go under the same, as Xion is just a Replica of Roxas, and their power seems to be shared. As Xion gets stronger, Roxas gets weaker, and vice versa. Anyways, Roxas doesn't quite reach the power of Sora(Plot hax, of course) but he's quite a powerful Keyblade wielder comparatively, able to take down Riku(before he uses the darkness). Again, I'm not entirely sure their power is entirely theirs, for the same reason Sora's isn't. Of course, DW Roxas is quite powerful again, but not as powerful as Riku & Sora

Kairi: Yeah, for obvious reasons. She did kill a few Heartless though, to her credit.

EDIT: Oh wow, that was long O_O I think I got everything I wanted to say out though

tenchi ryu

I'm honestly thinking that Sora's strength and ability to keyblade isn't solely to do with ven's heart like people think....I mean Ven was not bad, but the level of bad-assery sora has shown, I feel Ven's heart in sora might actually be hindering a part of sora's strength.....If he has a special heart that can connect to anyone, and in kh strength is based on heart, then I have a feeling sora's gonna pull an ultra super bad ass move in KH3, like us finding out his true keyblade was always the x-blade, and he only had half because ven was hindering him from it or something

On a side note, I'm really hoping Aqua gets all googly eyed when she sees Sora because of his physical features strongly resembling Ventus according to Xemnas....

Wheels

I'm honestly thinking that Sora's strength and ability to keyblade isn't solely to do with ven's heart like people think....I mean Ven was not bad, but the level of bad-assery sora has shown, I feel Ven's heart in sora might actually be hindering a part of sora's strength.....If he has a special heart that can connect to anyone, and in kh strength is based on heart, then I have a feeling sora's gonna pull an ultra super bad ass move in KH3, like us finding out his true keyblade was always the x-blade, and he only had half because ven was hindering him from it or something

On a side note, I'm really hoping Aqua gets all googly eyed when she sees Sora because of his physical features strongly resembling Ventus according to Xemnas....

I'm not saying Ven was the only reason, but was most definitely a contributing factor. I mean, he's the reason that Roxas and Sora can dual wield, which blasts their strength up massively. I doubt your second theory, personally, but yeah. He does have a special heart, I know that. But I really doubt Ven is hindering him. Why hinder the person who is kind enough to take you into their heart, in order to save yours? Hell, Sora might even lose temporarily the power to use the Keyblade, as the reason he has that ability(Ven) is no longer inside him. Of course, then the final battle with Xemnas takes on a whole new meaning, because then Riku would have done the Inheritance Ceremony for Sora, allowing his heart as a whole, able to wield the Keyblade.

tenchi ryu

So at this point, all they really have to do is officially give him a ceremony.....I don't think he needs training.....LS even said himself he recognizes sora as a keyblade master......and I'm pretty sure he would know, being around aqua and ME

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So at this point, all they really have to do is officially give him a ceremony.....I don't think he needs training.....LS even said himself he recognizes sora as a keyblade master......and I'm pretty sure he would know, being around aqua and ME

No he doesn't. There were only two things he recognized Sora as:

- pre-battle: not the one he had chosen
- post-battle: not a trick sent by Xehanort

Sora needs training. And from what I've seen in BBS so far, a lot of it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i prefer sora to not be super strong like TAV.....the abilities in BBS were nice, but i doubt we will see sora having the same.

in kh2 sora had pretty flashy moves, just tav has different style. still if nomura wants him to be "normal" i suggest he doesn't become a legit keyblade master. if he does, it would make him seem like any other hero out there....i tihnk riku can since he became a chosen keyblade wielder due to terra, but sora? it's best he's just temporary keyblade wielder until the kh series ends, then he would lose the abbilities and stay happy in destiny islands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back