• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
So I haven't really been on here in weeks. I played Witcher 3... 3 times! xD I'm obsessed with this game. Best game I've played in a long time. Definitely get it if you're like me and got a PS4 for KH3 and need stuff to play in the meantime.

You are a guy who fights monsters (and sometimes saves them) for a living. You live in a fairytale world where that hut in the woods might just have a hag who eats little kids, and vampires might lurk underneath the city streets. It's heavily stemmed in folklore, especially Slavic and Scandinavian. Being Polish, I had my own personal connection with this game, especially how it portrays witches. The Crones are the best characters EVER, and one of the places you get to see them is on Bald Mountain, which is an actual mountain in Poland known for its witch sabbath lore.

And the monster fighting part is only one aspect of this massive game.

There are also a lot of easter eggs... like this prison over the sea that is exactly like the one in Game of Thrones and even has Dinklage.

Anyone play this yet?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
there is a thread on this already but yes, the game is amazing.

where is PD in this game?

Awards
Oops. Sorry. Delete this thread. I looked over the first page and a half of Video Game entries and then I did a search and didn't see anything for it. Now I see that if I go a few pages in there's a thread with the same title, but you'd think it would pop up somewhat close to the top when I search "Witcher 3."

And double sorry to Johnny Stooge.

PD is in Skellige on one of the tiny islands that happens to have a fortress on it. You have to go underneath the fortress and the entrance is hard to find. Look for pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back