• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wistful Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

M&Ms Addict

Is there a possiblity that there will be manga for the upcoming KH games? They produced KH: CoM, and it did pretty goodl, so.... Well, it is a bit early to speculate, seeing as how they arent even released in Japan[I yet. In any case, sorry for taking up space on the forum board but let me know if you think there's hope or not. Despite the multiple drawbacks of the KH universe (as stated on numerous threads:sleep:), I really enjoy this series; its different from watching my brothers snipe each other ruthlessly in Halo/ Gears of War on Xbox live. In doing so, I also liked the manga very much. But, again, please let me know what you think. Thanks.

(physics and med math is the pits!!!!)

Ithsanduur

Possibly. But I think, if there will be mangas for them, we'll have to wait until the games are out first. even then, it probably depends on how well the games themselves do.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
More than likely. I mean why stop making them if they are making money off the mangas too? id be dumb on S-E's part if they didn't. At least they should make one off of Coded. Thats the one that i will most likely not be able to have.

inb4 coded will suck... o wait...

Uh, yeah, we can only hope for a manga, I guess. Mostly Birth By Sleep, though.

A

Anima Relic

Most likely they will, though BBS will probably be made first.

Macabre

Gold Member
They probably will make manga adaptations of the upcoming games.

It would be good! Don't measure a book by its cover!!!
Or a game by it's platform. :3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
oh no no no...
It would be good! Don't measure a book by its cover!!!

Its Dont Judge a book by its cover. And that book just dosent look to intresting to me. Why? Its not really happening, its really just data. I concider Coded more of an OVA than a major plot in the story. (Filler, as some may call it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back