• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wishful Thinking about the DIsney Bosses

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Fairly certain it didn't have an emblem, so it was probably a Dementor. (JK, it was a pureblood).

Nope, I'm almost positive it had an emblem on it's back. If you go to the Journal and turn the model around there should be an emblem there. Idk if I'm wrong then.. butts. :I

Sorax 122

I still can't defeat the stupid phantom.

Look how much more awesome he looks in the Final Mix
480px-Phantom_Final_Mix.png

xig28

Awards
i just bought kh2 final mix in japan last week :) im on the hunt for kh1 final mix but thats like gold here in japan :( 10 years old

ddta1177

What if we see the return of Dwarf Woodlands or La Cite Des Cloches in BBS vol. 2 (if there is one) before they fell into darkness and we fight Frollo and The Evil Queen maybe as mickey or something.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
What if we see the return of Dwarf Woodlands or La Cite Des Cloches in BBS vol. 2 (if there is one) before they fell into darkness and we fight Frollo and The Evil Queen maybe as mickey or something.

I can't see this happening, at all

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I can't see this happening, at all
Yeah, not going to happen since BBS v2. has been postponed/cancelled.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well it would have been possible... but unlikely. Very unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back