• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► ~Wish~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Note: First off, please forgive me if anyone else has a fanfiction entitled to this; I have honestly made up the name (though, now that I think about it... Didn't I have another fanfiction called this as well?) and did not mean to steal if off of anyone if that was the case.

Wish

Wish

Prologue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Lilia got her wish… Except without the pluses… Or so she thought. RionxLilia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rated T for

Mild Swearing

Cases of Blood or Violence

Use of Alcohol

Use of Drugs

And spoilers for the end of the game Galerians, also for wanting to shamelessly point out someone uploaded it on youtube if this sparks anyone’s interest. I also shamessly point to my signature with the 'x' on it for you to sign that petition.

Disclaimer: I do not own Rion, Lilia, Hecter, the drugs used in the game, Dorothy (or also known as ‘mother’) and some other random things from the game/movie. I do, however own the way it’s written and the concept (or so I can hope)

I also own the word venomly apparently

Introduction/Reasoning of Why I Post this on the Khinsider forums

Hello, I grudily post this on khinsider.furoms. It may seem odd why you wonder why I say this, perhaps wondering if a friend told me to post it, well, that would be false you see.

I actually did post this, on fanfiction.net actually, originally, I was just trying to find a LiliaxRion fan fiction, which I found and private messaged the wonderful and sweet authoress about it (she’s a really nice person, you should talk to her, she actually is also on these forums too; Out of respect for her, I won’t say her name).

We became friends quickly, and we talked to of course, and we striked something that was something of a shock.

Out of the two pages of fan fics for Galerians, me and her were really the only recent fan fic writers of LiliaxRion (Besides two others, one who is rather recent and another who had been writing theirs for the past two years)

Hell, we were the ONLY ones who put LiliaxRion in our teasers (though, tis not the case anymore).

And my friend was the only one who actually wrote fluff for that matter! (I’m progressing to that stage slowly but surely).

We were talking about how quite a few people were AshxRion fans, I have no problem with that, but it annoyed me seeing there were barely any LiliaxRion fanfitcions, but AshxRion seemed a little more common than my favourite couple.

We also talked about how we had to spread the word of Galerians around, so not only will there one day be more fan fictions for the game(s), but hopefully maybe more writers for LiliaxRion

Despite how selfish it is, I decided to post it here, knowing about all the great writers there are here, and hoping by what I write will inspire people to write about Galerians, I put my hopes here that people will be intrigued enough to rent/buy the game, movie, 3 tv set show, the sequel, or whatever! I wish there were more fan fictions for Galerians, and hope for more LiliaxRion ones hopefully one day.

This is fool’s hope probably, but I still hope to read more LiliaxRion fics.

That is my sad reason for posting this, in hopes that Galerians may become more popular and that better writers than me will write stories for it as well, seeing, I’m more of a beginner when it comes to stories really.

That was the orignal reason why I was going to post it here; however, I have a new reason now.​

As said, we don't have many fans of Galerians and I know there are a few who have watched it on this site; however, what if it was made into an anime? Again, that sweet authoress I talked about before actually made a petition of possibly making Galerians into an anime for it's chances of more people noticing it would increase tend fold, I say.​

Before you say anything or judge anything about the petition, please view it first and read the reasoning behind it seeing it's very well explained I think and we could use all the names we can get on it.​

Even if I am being selfish, I would be happy if you would view it.​

-Taokitty

Who knows? I may be able to root my way to stay in the furoms with this. And one more thing, constructive critism is loved.
And don't worry; I will never have another authoress' note this big again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been long ago, ‘too long’ she’d correct herself, logic reasoned that it had been too long to even think about him, but by some bizarre reasoning… She still cried at night. She could recall Rion’s dieing breath, he seemed so happy… So content…

“No,” she firmly told herself. No she couldn’t, she wouldn’t think about it. No matter what happened, her mind led to the same thing, and she couldn’t do anything about it. She couldn’t cry nor linger in her depression. No, she had no time. But how come the feelings never left?!

No, she already knew the reason; reason enough for her to chuckle to herself at her own stupidity. No, she had cared for her friend, and was so happy to finally talk to someone… How long had it been since she heard anyone’s voice? A year? 2 years? 3? She couldn’t keep track, not that it mattered.

So blissfully happy to hear him reply… She just thought the happiness was for the simple reason of her childhood friend. To know he was alive. But she knew, it developed quickly. Too quickly.

And it seemed all the more unfair. To her, to him. Why had such fates been brushed upon them?! No, questioning wouldn’t help. Again, she tried to focus on the eerie glow of the screen, her gaze focused purely on nothing despite her ravenous efforts to focus on something. Anything, to make the intense throbbing go away.

Frowning, she let out a sigh of frustration. It had only been a year ago, but to her mentality, as far as she was concerned, it had been eons and eons ago. Or was it the other way around? Who knew? Her mind was a hellish place

Tapping off the small computer, she idly wondered into her bedroom, if it could be considered that. It was back to the run down hotel she stayed before meeting Rion after all those years… She didn’t really have a home with all her parents dead, and the only other person she thought she could depend on was Rion… With no place to go, she just went to stay temporarily back in the hotel, promising herself she wouldn’t stay long… That’s what she said last year at least….

She would do something, anything to have what was taken given back to her. No matter what the price, even if Dorothy damned them all to hell… She wouldn’t care… If… If only to see his breathing figure once again.

Though, she reminded herself (with dry sarcasm) she had gotten her wish… Just without her beloved Rion. After all, what god would be merciful enough to bestow what was lost to her?

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Well, I've never seen a fic with a disclaimer before, as well as the first one to forward a specific cause. I'm affraid I've never heard of Lillia, Rion, or Galerians, so I really don't know what your talking about. I'm afraid I can't help.

In regards to your fan fic though, it is well written, but that's all I can say for right now. I'll try to check out the next chapter if you decide to post it later.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
That's alright; part of this was to invoke people's curiosity about the said thing or atleast know the name of it (and hopefully may check out the movie on youtube); that satisfies me enough currently.

And thank you; I'll take that this being the first fanfic you have seen a disclaimer for as a compliment which I am quite content with and thank you again for posting (it is prefered you have disclaimers on fanfiction.net, seeing one may get in trouble from it).

I'm glad you consider it well written as well, sadly the other chapters aren't nearly as nice as this one, haha.

The next one will probably be up sometime this week (it's already done, eh?) and again I'm very content/happy you took the time to write the review.

I appreciate it.

~Taokitty~

P.S. Sorry if I seem too... cold or formal at the moment... it is something I do not mean to do....

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
It's all right. I'll be sure to google Galerian once I have a chance. Maybe I'll find out why you like it so much.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Thanks, I would appreciate that. Not everyone will like the movie, nor the game, but it's part of the reason why the petition was formed I believe. Or atleast, a reason why people may want to sign the petition... *Shrugs*

Haha, I'll be very happy if you can discover the reason.

~Taokitty~

P.S. Sorry I am not a very good conversational, or however the proper word is said.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
I also have no clue what Galerian is. Sorry about that. ^^"

Anyways, it's very well written. I'll look for the movie later and watch so I can understand it better. I might read the chapters later too, but after I watch the movie. ~<33

Haku

<3
Very well written story so far, I look forward into seeing the others to come.

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Eternal Snow: Haha, that's no problem, I don't expect many people to be aware of Galerians so that's no problem at all.

Haha! I'm quite happy you'll go watch the movie, the game's better but the movie is rather okay as well.

I hope you enjoy it!

~Taokitty~

Haku: Haha, hello Haku, it has been awhile, correct?

Thank you yet again for the compliment. I'll probably actually end up rewriting the chapters I have; sadly they are not as clean and simple as this one, which is rather a shame. It should be up in about a week or so.

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
Okies, I watched teh movie. It ist pretty cool! I dunno about playing the game, but yeah. Though after watching that I certainly understand this story better. Gee, I wonder why. Lawlz

But anyways, I'll definitely keep reading! I wanna see where this goes. :D

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
heartofdreams:

~Phweee~
*Hugs back*

Of course I said you were sweet, you are one of the sweetest people I know. Oi, there's been a couple of times I want to call you purely innocent but, innocense is bliss or arrogance (or how I see it) so I can't call ya that.

Haha, I plan to do that in good time; I plan to update it here weekly so hopefuly I'll finally that chapter I've been working on for four months and hopefully gather more people to look at this thread. Though, if I do that, the thread'll probably die or there'll be too many comments and this thread may get in trouble for the spam it has caused....

Don't forget to post your story here me dear! I believe people would definatly love your story seeing you have more experience than me when it comes to the arts of writing.

*Hugs again*

*Lacks insanely (Without choking for once)*

LET THE GALERIANS INVASION BEGIN!

~Taokitty~
P.S. Sorry that I have seemed to fail communicating with you better with this reply....

Eternal Snow: Hahaha, let me take a lucky guess...

I'm glad you liked the movie; I fear people may come to despise it if they check it out, or so my paranoia has me to believe... You have quenched my fear thus far, so for that, I thank you Eternal Snow.

Haha, the game is a tad bit hard and scary... I'm actually too afraid to beat it seeing it seems to real life for me no matter how much I want to play it to get a visual and real blue print of all of the constructions Rion ventured forth into....

Thank you for the support; I appreciate what support has been given to me. I'll probably re-write the next chapter to some extent seeing it didn't come out as nicely (nor any other chapter after this one) on fanfiction.net.

I'm sorry for being selfish with this long message, but I yet again shamelessly say please sign the petition.

~Taokitty~

P.S. Again I am sorry for being selfish in my reply... I fear it shall be like that for all people I am adressing thus far....

Gullwing Yunie:

I have to apologize to you as well for my selfish reply, though it seems the only way I can reply to such messages, I though I should thank you a head of time anyway.

Haha, a familair face I almost reconize! Nice to see you yet again though I cannot remember exactly which thread I have met you in, however, it's always possible I never truly conversed with you and simply read many of your posts in a paticular story....

Haha, for that, I must thank you Yunie for doing me the pleasure of checking Galerians out seeing that is the point and it seems I'm suceeding thus far.

Haha, hurray for another reader!

~Taokitty~
P.S. I will think of a p.s. for you yet next time!
--------------------------------------------------------

... Excuse me as I yet again shamelessly point to the [x] in my signature....

~Taokitty~

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
It's ok everyone's selfish sometimes, and btw you've actually met me too. You just don't realize because I got *coughtwocough* name change(s). So Yeah, and Mel(Gullwing Yunie, Obviously) it twas Sakura Chan I believe.

Anyways, I'm ILoveKh2ForLife. Nice to talk to you again! =P
If you remember that anyways. . .otherwise I've made myself sound like an idiot on an internet forum. o.o
That's uhh, anyways(Yes, I like saying "anyways."), we shall happily wait for the chappie.

Oh and I'll make sure slacker Yunie there actually watches it. :nahnah:

ES <33

Last edited:

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Eternal Snow: xD I remember last time you loved to say and! Or atleast, a long time ago. Haha, I recall you (or atleast better now buuut... You didn't hear that) now!

Ori? You were allowed two name changes?
How'd ya manage that feat I wonder?

Haha! Thanks... You guys won't set up angry mobs if it's a long time if I update it... Will you?

And thank ye!

*Nervous laughter*

Yunie: Yeah, I believe so... Do you have any word how he's doing by the way?

Haha, I vaguely recall but I recall! It's been awhile, eh?

Haha, I appreciate you planning to watch it!

~Taokitty~

P.S. I'll probably update sometime on the weekend; I plan to atleast have one update per page (I'm actually rewriting chapter two... Didn't like how it turned out on fanfiction.net)

Eternal Snow

Hopelessly Confused
Website
www.myspace.com
LoL Yush, and I still do btw.

And the whole two name changes thing was because after turning Premmy I got it change to Sammii <3, and then because of the special character(<) in it I couldn't get into the chat, so I got another name change to Eternal Snow. So Yeah, I like Eternal Snow better anyways. So it worked out in my favor.

And if I chased you around with a pitchfork I'd be a total hypocrite. Considering that I once didn't update my Fan Fiction(Hidden Truths) for like 2 months. XD That's a really long story. Lawlz

See? I still say "and" like crazy. =P

Oh and my writing has gotten much better compared to my first story. Well recently my writing has anyways.

And yay new chappie! I'll be here when it's done. Partly because I have no life, but mostly because this seems to be the beginning to a very good story. I should know. . .I read what's on FF.net XD Hehe

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Yunie: Yeah, I believe so... Do you have any word how he's doing by the way?

Haha, I vaguely recall but I recall! It's been awhile, eh?

Haha, I appreciate you planning to watch it!

~Taokitty~

P.S. I'll probably update sometime on the weekend; I plan to atleast have one update per page (I'm actually rewriting chapter two... Didn't like how it turned out on fanfiction.net)

No, I don't. Maybe he stopped writing...

You're welcome! I probably won't be able to watch for a few days. I'm going to be internetless and compturerless. In other words, I'll die. x_x

Update soon? Cool! =D Though, I shall be late in reading it due to the above mentioned temporary setback.

And if I chased you around with a pitchfork I'd be a total hypocrite. Considering that I once didn't update my Fan Fiction(Hidden Truths) for like 2 months. XD That's a really long story. Lawlz

I'm worse. I think my record is 3 months. xD

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
Haha, thanks. I always have taken long to update. When I was revising my story, I had a grandoise start after finsihing the dream with it beautifully written and not so much description. That is, until microsoft decided to detect a problem and close my files before I could save said scene...

Fun, fun, eh?

~Taokitty~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back