• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Teeth (how did you cope?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Like OMG! Aren't they the worst? I don't quite remember getting my first one, but I know it's there because I have 15 teeth on my top row.

But now I'm getting this damn sucker on my bottom left corner of my mouth and it hurts worse than being kicked in the balls without the pain subsiding.lol

Five freakin days with this pain, and I think I've nearly lost my mind. I've yelled at the top of my lungs, punched and kicked walls and cussed like a sailor. Besides perhaps going to the dentist, how did you guys react to the growth of the molers?

I think I now have a new found respect for teething babies who don't have to go to the dentist.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah, I thinking about taking pain killers. (Looks through cabinets finds nothing.. Sighs)

Plan on paying the drug store a visit...

Prajna

Mine have been coming in but they don't hurt. There are some cases were people don't have to get them taken out, lucked out I guess.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Mine must be growing in at an angle, which is pushing against my other teeth. I'll probably have to get it taken out once it is revealed. It is definitely causing me extreme discomfort. I wish I had it easy, but it's growing in painfully, and then it is going to be yanked! I feel like a wimp.lmao

KaiSparda1018

Website
www.myspace.com
Mine hurt just a little bit. My little brother just had to get his pulled, and it was a frightening thing to watch. He was puking up blood, and my mom forgot to get his pain medication, so when the numbness wore off, he was in a shit-load of pain. I really hope that I won't have to get mine pulled, because I have a phobia of surgery and hospitals...

Awards
I can't even feel mine. My dentist had to tell me they were coming in. I suggest you suck on some ice or even better get a slushy.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Eating on oneside of my mouth is also something I'm trying to do. One slip and yeah, mind shattering! The last hard thing I ate was a Pizza Crust (better believe I was nearly in tears swallowing it down; I was hungry and there wasn't anything else).

Mine hurt just a little bit. My little brother just had to get his pulled, and it was a frightening thing to watch. He was puking up blood, and my mom forgot to get his pain medication, so when the numbness wore off, he was in a shit-load of pain. I really hope that I won't have to get mine pulled, because I have a phobia of surgery and hospitals...

Sounds gruesome... I'm almost a grown ass man and I'm scared shitless.

I've been told I'll never get them.

So damn lucky. And for those who feel little to no discomfort at all.

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I wouldn't worry, just take lots of drugs and eat soup and smoothies for a while. Just get the meds, otherwise you'll end up like Kai's little bro.

xgnarmanx

lol what? you don't get your wisdom teeth pulled at the hospital and is it even considered surgery?

getting your molers taking out isn't life threating its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be IMO its just a whole bunch of people crying over nothing...

I did'nt even take my pills

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
am i a bitch for saying that i suffered more because i had like 6 wisdom teeth along with another tooth removed?

i healed fast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back