• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Wisdom Form Glitch?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris XIII

Hello there everyone! It has been many moons since I posted in the forums but I had to come back to ask you guys a question. It's about a potential glitch I ran into that I want to see if anybody else has experienced.

I'm trying to fight all of the Absent Silhouettes and I'm currently on Demyx. Now one of the fastest ways I used to beat him when I first played FM+ was Wisdom form+lots of Firaga. However, I went into Wisdom in the battle and went into anti-form. Okay fine, no issue there. I went out and tried to use it in normal heartless battles to just get the anti-form out of the way so that I could use Wisdom again like normal.

However, this is where the glitch comes in. Every single time I use Wisdom, I go anti. I've done it about 5-7 times now and without fail, I never hit actual Wisdom form. I don't know if this is just awful luck or what, but I have NEVER gone anti that many times with a form, and all my other forms work fine and don't cause me to go into Anti. Just curious if this happened to anybody else because it's driving me bonkers.

Davidsawr

Hello there everyone! It has been many moons since I posted in the forums but I had to come back to ask you guys a question. It's about a potential glitch I ran into that I want to see if anybody else has experienced.

I'm trying to fight all of the Absent Silhouettes and I'm currently on Demyx. Now one of the fastest ways I used to beat him when I first played FM+ was Wisdom form+lots of Firaga. However, I went into Wisdom in the battle and went into anti-form. Okay fine, no issue there. I went out and tried to use it in normal heartless battles to just get the anti-form out of the way so that I could use Wisdom again like normal.

However, this is where the glitch comes in. Every single time I use Wisdom, I go anti. I've done it about 5-7 times now and without fail, I never hit actual Wisdom form. I don't know if this is just awful luck or what, but I have NEVER gone anti that many times with a form, and all my other forms work fine and don't cause me to go into Anti. Just curious if this happened to anybody else because it's driving me bonkers.
Are you letting Anti form run out or just going to another area?

Chris XIII

I was just reverting out of it, but that's never given me any issue before, i'll go into it, revert out in the same area, and with other forms it goes right back to the form itself, but Wisdom doesn't for some reason. x.o;

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Give it some more transformations. It'll probably leave after a while. You're not by any chance have the "Two become one" equipped do you?

Chris XIII

Yeah, actually I do have Two Become One equipped, that increases it doesn't it? x.x Just read it's ability, never really bothered to figure out what it did, my stupid mistake there. Thanks a ton for the help!

Muke

whatever
Awards
That's really annoying, isn't it? I love that Keyblade, but can't use it, because of the f*cking Ability!! >_<
It has the best balance of strength and magic, so WHY thit the do this?! -_-

Antar

Awards
That's really annoying, isn't it? I love that Keyblade, but can't use it, because of the f*cking Ability!! >_<
It has the best balance of strength and magic, so WHY thit the do this?! -_-

Try equipping it on the drive form you use often. I don't know if the secondary keyblade ability will effect the transformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back