• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[WIP] Org XIII's Precious Thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikangie

Org XIII's Precious Thing by ~Pikangie on deviantART

I hope I didn't post this in the wrong place... Well, I am in the process of making a parody of the "Marisa stole the precious thing" animation, and using KH characters... I called it "Org XIII's Precious thing", though I haven't finished... I'm also trying to make it so that the main character alternates between members, that way you can see all of the members...

**Updated 4/15/08**

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
O.O Whoa. Didnt expect an animation, thought it was gonna be a pic.
That my friend is brilliant. This is gonna be amazing, very good job man. Lol at Marluxia, strutting like a girl XD

Blight

What the hell did i just watch!

Hey your really good a animating and the way you drew each character was great.

Hate the concept but cant denie that your good

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
I decided to watch the original out of curiosity...

Overall the art is good. It's interesting especially how you incorporated different characters. It's a little hard to understand, but that's because I kind of because I don't know Japanese...

However, I have noticed that the sound seems odd in a few parts. She speaks english in one or two parts, yet these english parts don't match up with your English parts... Is there a way you could fix this? Also, the use of Roxas in that one part where it's not something you drew is a little odd. It doesn't seem to fit

Overall, it's oddly interesting to watch. O-o Very clean.

Pikangie

xD Ah, sorry! I used Macromedia Flash, I'm using 8... XD;

Yes, sometimes I used the original IOSYS style of drawing, sometimes I used other anime styles, and sometimes I used my own style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back