• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winter is getting ready to Bliz all over the North East

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Just when I thought I got lucky and wouldnt get anymore snow anytime soon. :/
If it keeps snowing tonight; I definitely won't be going anywhere tomorrow with all of the snow were about to have.
I'll probably lurk around the forum and watch Netflix as well. xD

Last edited:

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
I live in southern New Hampshire, and I'm supposed to get 18-24 inches!! It's already started snowing and it won't stop until tomorrow! Definitely staying indoors today.

Be safe to anyone else in New England!!

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
I swear... I've lived in MA all my life and now I go to school in RI, and you'd think some of the people here have never seen snow in their lives by the way their reacting to this storm. the lines at grocery stores and gas stations have been ridiculous. it's two feet of snow! big deal. I guess they don't want to be caught off guard like in '78 but I still think it's a little outrageous. all I bought was some fruit, granola bars, water, and booze. what else do you really need?

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I swear... I've lived in MA all my life and now I go to school in RI, and you'd think some of the people here have never seen snow in their lives by the way their reacting to this storm. the lines at grocery stores and gas stations have been ridiculous. it's two feet of snow! big deal. I guess they don't want to be caught off guard like in '78 but I still think it's a little outrageous. all I bought was some fruit, granola bars, water, and booze. what else do you really need?

People said the same thing about Sandy. No one took it seriously and look what happened. It's not a bad idea to stock up on stuff.

Seeing all the snow saddens me. The weekend is when I make money and since no one will want to go out to eat I'm gonna make shit. I hate inclement weather.

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I live on the coast. It's not so bad now, but by tomorrow they said there'll be moderate flooding and 21" waves. Can't believe it. I didn't really take it seriously because these past two winters have been mild, but now people are comparing this to the blizzard of '78. Right now it's a mix of rain/snow, but it's going to get worse as the day goes by.

And since we haven't stocked up, I'm really getting worried.

Trag

Bronze Member

Really? Where at? I'm in Lynn and we're not getting hit too hard yet, but my whole city is out of gas and the grocery stores are a joke. If this storm passes, I will be more upset than if I get snowed in for a few days.

D

Deleted member 36435

I'm supposed to get 18-24 inches!!!
elwKaMr.jpg

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Really? Where at? I'm in Lynn and we're not getting hit too hard yet, but my whole city is out of gas and the grocery stores are a joke. If this storm passes, I will be more upset than if I get snowed in for a few days.

I'm from Hopkinton. it's near Framingham

Relix

A traveler
Awards
we haven't stocked either, I live in NJ (mourn me) and the snow hasn't stopped. i will loot me some cookies if i have to

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
I need me some snow in Arkansas.. Haven't had it much lately. Would be nice.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's been snowing really bad since 2:00 and now we have 2 feet of snow already. I haven't dealt with this kind of weather for like two years and now that it's hit us I kinda regret wishing for this since Monday. And I'll have to shovel tomorrow to make matters worse. Wait, it doesn't stop there because we're supposed to get coastal flooding tomorrow. Awesome.

Trag

Bronze Member
I've been to Hopkinton, it's very boring :3
Dude Amae you're nuts. This storm is fucking insane o:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Pansy-ass Americans. Come visit the Canadian prairies sometime, please.

My city doesn't even legally recognize snow days.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The mall decided to close at 5:30pm and only inform employees of their decision at about 5:15pm because about half of the retailers couldn't commute with the snow. Super annoyed that I lose four hours of pay because people clearly used this as an excuse to have a day off! We live in Canada, people should be prepared for this.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
This winter was going along just fine, scumbag snow. At least I got out of work early.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Went over my friends house to chill last night. We had the house to ourselves so she begged me to get us some bud.

So yep. It's like 11 diddlying pm and we decide to drive to my friend's house who lives 30 minutes in a freaking away...in a blizzard.

It was some good shit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back