• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WINNIE THE POOH!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game should Winnie the Pooh be in?

• 358/2 Days

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • BBS

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Coded

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • All of them!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • None, he sucks!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Are you certain that you can keep your face neutral while imagining Terra walking along Pooh to help Piglet collect butterflies while M.X. is training hard to posses even stronger powers?

Sora did it when Xehanort's heartless was going to destroy all worlds, so sure, why not?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Winnie the Pooh shouldn't be in another game. Ever.

Not that I hated him or his world or anything--but he's been here TWICE. Time to go into the pile of millions of Disney choices left and find something new.

Awards
Winnie the Pooh shouldn't be in another game. Ever.

Not that I hated him or his world or anything--but he's been here TWICE. Time to go into the pile of millions of Disney choices left and find something new.

He's been there THRICE.
He's never going to leave. NEVER.

SufferingAngel said:
Pfft. Who dares doubt the strength of Sweet Memories?!

Those memories were so sweet they gave me Type 1 Diabetes.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Are you certain that you can keep your face neutral while imagining Terra walking along Pooh to help Piglet collect butterflies while M.X. is training hard to posses even stronger powers?

Usually games dont go like that. Its not like the game is timing you to finish the worlds before MX goes berserk and destroys VAT.

And no, i cant. Its too darn funny. I mean, this HUGE keyblader with skirtish pants and some armor on half of his arm walking with a stuffed bear? lol.

Pfft. Who dares doubt the strength of Sweet Memories?!

it has none. :mellow:

Awards
And no, i cant. Its too darn funny. I mean, this HUGE keyblader with skirtish pants and some armor on half of his arm walking with a stuffed bear? lol.

Pooh doesn't walk. He waddles.
And Terra's not that fat, is he?

Awards
Seeing how I beat Xemnas the first time with it... I beg to differ XDDDD;;;
And it's really good when you need to go hunting to Synth... and Synth gives you Ultima Weapon... so in a way, it really helps.

Exactly what I was going to say. Except that part about beating Xemnas with it.
I did use it to beat him when I took him on "naked" though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Exactly what I was going to say. Except that part about beating Xemnas with it.
I did use it to beat him when I took him on "naked" though.

I forgot to switch Keyblades and then at the scene where Mickey, Riku and Sora drew their Keyblades at Xemnas I saw Sora drew the Sweet Memories and was like "Oh... ****".

Awards
I forgot to switch Keyblades and then at the scene where Mickey, Riku and Sora drew their Keyblades at Xemnas I saw Sora drew the Sweet Memories and was like "Oh... ****".

That scene is the best with SM. It's got that little "hunny" pot that would get "hunny" all over Riku and Mickey's keyblades.

::Venn:: said:
hes Tall. I just meant hes really tall compared to winnie the pooh.

Height is but a measurement. What really matters is how you feel about someone. And everyone loves Pooh, so Terra will get along just fine in that world.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
That scene is the best with SM. It's got that little "hunny" pot that would get "hunny" all over Riku and Mickey's keyblades.

Height is but a measurement. What really matters is how you feel about someone. And everyone loves Pooh, so Terra will get along just fine in that world.

I just pictured the Cover on Poohs Book with Terra, Tigger, and Pooh Walking together. It should defenitly be in BBS itd be really fun to do that stuff with Terra.

Roxas44

i hope its in some of the newer games cause its a nice break when you get pissed at the game

Kurxi

Pooh has a big chance of being in Coded, since it deals with Sora's journey, wonder how Mickey will react.
I want Roxas in Hundred Acres Woods, just because it will piss Roxas off.
Ven could go to Pooh's book but I want Terra to go there, it will be so funny.

EDIT:444... Okay...

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I kind of doubt he'd be in Coded, though ironically that's the only Sora game out amongst the upcoming trio.
It makes sense he'd be in BBS since that seems the most thorough game thus far, but I wish we'd get to see him interact with Roxas XD;

Seeing Pooh interact with Roxas (and the rest of the Organization) would be interesting

Roxas44

roxas will probably never get to go to the hundred acre wood unless its in 358/2 but ven may get to.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
winnie the pooh should at least be in kingdom hearts: coded.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
roxas will probably never get to go to the hundred acre wood unless its in 358/2 but ven may get to.

First of all, if Terra can go in 100 Acre wood, Ven and Aqua can. And I think Winnie the Pooh was a confirmed world in 358/2 Days. Im not sure.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Pooh should likely be in Coded. It would fit him the most because he's connected more with Sora
then anybody else in the game and as for the games, here's something...:
BBS=Any of them would ignore him. They wouldn't care unless it's something IMPORTANT. I could just picture that.
358/2 Days=The Organization members might want to go out on this attack mode and start
scaring him. Kind of a messy picture but doubt he would be in that situation.

But I could be wrong. Just somethings that came into my head. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back