• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

WINNIE THE POOH!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which game should Winnie the Pooh be in?

• 358/2 Days

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • BBS

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Coded

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • All of them!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • None, he sucks!

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueRoxas527

Everyone has to remember the part when you revisited Winnie the Pooh because of Merlin, right? And that those pages were torn out and Pooh's memory was gone.
Well, Merlin said those pages affected Pooh's memory so I think that the pages were the book's heart, or Pooh's heart. Because if they're Pooh's heart, then he would be living inside his own heart...
If they were part of the book's heart, (if a book could have a heart), then since the book is about Pooh, it affects him too!
Mainly because memories in your heart and those pages are the heart of the book.
Unless they are the memories...
In which case, Pooh could be living in his own memories or the book's memories!
I know, I'm kinda confusing with my theories, but post any agreements or complaints or comments or stuff below.:thumbsup:
If you disagree with this or you just don't wanna here about this, I have another question which is part of the poll.
Do you think (want) Winnie the Pooh back in any of the 3 new games?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
your going way too much with "hearts"
and of course it will be in the future games
it has been in the last three games if i am correct?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I kind of doubt he'd be in Coded, though ironically that's the only Sora game out amongst the upcoming trio.
It makes sense he'd be in BBS since that seems the most thorough game thus far, but I wish we'd get to see him interact with Roxas XD;

A

Audo

I kind of doubt he'd be in Coded, though ironically that's the only Sora game out amongst the upcoming trio.
It makes sense he'd be in BBS since that seems the most thorough game thus far, but I wish we'd get to see him interact with Roxas XD;
You and I have very different wishes...

Awards
If the pages are his memories, why did he not forget Piglet etc. in KH1? They can't be his memories or anything like that then.

Awards
SufferingAngel said:

Pooh MUST return in coded, since his adventures with Sora were written down in the Journal.

Also, carrot top juice will slim a Pooh down, and Piglet does a funny little dance when he's worried.
Ah, all the best Pooh moments happened at Rabbit's Howze.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Rabbit forgot to draw a face on Pooh's bottom whilst he was stuck in his door thing. He also forgot to put a couple of antlers on it and make an attempted Moose out of him.

A

Audo

I can't help it, I love Winnie the Pooh in Kingdom XD he's like... a Guru when it comes to the relationships in the game. The whole 'finding friends' in KH1 and 'recovering Memories' in KH2. He's Sora's story in a nutshell.
Doesn't mean he's Roxas'....

Awards
Roxas is far too short tempered to visit Pooh, the friends would be left in pieces as he would get pissed at all the mini-games.
Also, I can't imagine half the Organization going to visit the Hundred Acre Wood for a training mission.

Apollo

Silver Member
None. It was a great mini game world in KH1 but I felt it sucked really bad in KH2. They need to get a new mini game world.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Roxas is far too short tempered to visit Pooh, the friends would be left in pieces as he would get pissed at all the mini-games.
Also, I can't imagine half the Organization going to visit the Hundred Acre Wood for a training mission.

Don't think all the Organization would come but maybe Roxas'll topple into the book by accident.
And he's not that short tempered. They kind of contradicted his character by showing him happy and friendly with Axel sometimes but then all prissy and bitchy the rest of the time. As for Mini games... well, he did enough of those for Hayner, Pence, Olette and the magical watermelon. So it's possible.
Throw in a possible influence via Sora's connection to Pooh and the possibility exists.

Awards
What would the Organization be doing with a children's story book? Maybe Axel enjoyed watching Sora wade through horrible minigames in CoM made him steal the book and return it to the Orgy?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What would the Organization be doing with a children's story book? Maybe Axel enjoyed watching Sora wade through horrible minigames in CoM made him steal the book and return it to the Orgy?

Use it somehow to manipulate Sora;
Use it as a small sample of a World and run experiments on it;
It was an accident and they didn't intend to do anything, Roxas just stumbled across it.

TrueRoxas527

Pooh has been in KH enough. Any longer and he'll get on everyone's nerves. They can't think of much more mini-games to play.
Roxas would NEVER spend time with Pooh. He'd whack him the face, knock him over, and Pooh will start bleeding honey. MWAHAHAHA!!!

...I know. I'm weird in that way.

A

Audo

Don't think all the Organization would come but maybe Roxas'll topple into the book by accident.
And he's not that short tempered. They kind of contradicted his character by showing him happy and friendly with Axel sometimes but then all prissy and bitchy the rest of the time. As for Mini games... well, he did enough of those for Hayner, Pence, Olette and the magical watermelon. So it's possible.
Throw in a possible influence via Sora's connection to Pooh and the possibility exists.
I should probably just point out that Roxas didnt turn bitchy until the end of his time with the Organization, and of course all the time after that.
Blame that darned XIV XD.
I didn't mind Roxas in the FM+ cutscene with Axel. He wasn't annoying. Scene was so homoerotic :O

Awards
I suppose the book could have gone anywhere after Traverse Town disappeared. Eh, I'm sure we'll find out if we play the game.

Roxas would NEVER spend time with Pooh. He'd whack him the face, knock him over, and Pooh will start bleeding honey. MWAHAHAHA!!!

First time I read that I thought you said he'd whack him in the face and bend him over o_O

Y

Yannis

Isnt there some bad guys in Pooh´s world? I mean those elephants or whatever they are xD

Awards
Isnt there some bad guys in Pooh´s world? I mean those elephants or whatever they are xD

Heffalumps n' Woozles. Who could forget the musical number?
I don't think it would be fun to beat up a few stuffed elephants and weasels with a giant key in any game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back