• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Winnie the Freakin' Pooh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What is your opinion on Pooh returning?

• I think it's horrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it's frightening!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • We don't deserve this!

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • All of the above . . .

Votes: 18 72.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I think you should edit your Poll. You know some people can actually be Indifferant about the World or just might like the world Returning. But hey another sign of Human Ignorance. Nice work Ansem/Sephy you really made yourself look good.

I myself am indifferant about this returning world.

Last edited:

HeartlessOfDoom

I'll probably be flamed for this, but I'm glad it's back. The more worlds the better. Besides, it added humor and variety to the game that I sure appreciated. It may be childish, but the minigames should add originality and humor ( if a little frustration ) to the game.

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
HeartlessOfDoom said:
I'll probably be flamed for this, but I'm glad it's back. The more worlds the better. Besides, it added humor and variety to the game that I sure appreciated. It may be childish, but the minigames should add originality and humor ( if a little frustration ) to the game.

You guys are too mean to the little lovable bear. I agree with HoD. I'm glad it's back. It was fun and a little cute optional world to play in.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Exactly, its like i said the Creator of this Thread is Ignorant.

I told you, you should Edit the poll because some people might actually might feel indifferant or might like the world.

somebody111

Well, myself didn't enjoy the world so much, but didn't mind it. It was differnet from all the other worlds Kind of. If they have more minigames, hopefully they are harder and longer and more fun. The only minigame I enjoyed was the tiger crop one.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
The ens... is wrong with you people? There is nothing wrong with my Pooh....I mean Winney the Pooh. It was awesome in the first game. It gave you a break from all of the chaos and Heartless crap. If you ask me...which you kinda did, I'd say it is a breath of fresh air, and for him to come back in KHII is going to be very wonderful. More funner games and much better machanics. Whats the big deal?

Last edited:
D

Dark Ruler

Hahah everytime i hear the name winnie the pooh it makes me laugh, but why why whyyyy is it gonna be in kh2? this is gonna suck lol

eevee

<_< You guys disgust me.... POOH ROCKS ALL OF YOUR SORRY LIVES!! (except the people who think that Pooh is awesome) and ehem.... *coughs* Where is the option "It's a good thing he's back" or "YAY! He's back!" ??? Sour people <_<

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
ansem/sephy is ignorant >_> ... i didnt like it in kh but im sure itll be funner in kh2 ...i dont mind it being back...you havent even played it and your judging it ..*spits at this thread* lol jk

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
Soooo all of the above! Damn you pooh bear! Why does Tetsuya always bring that Barney wannabe back! The freaking Bear's a jackass! I hate him and his damn honey problems T_T

To get straight to the point how I feel about Poo face here:

winnie%20pooh%20dead.JPG

Ha in your face Pooh! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back