• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Essay Contest: Win Distant Worlds Atlanta Tickets! (June 7-8th)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
[video=youtube;O0_Jvr1oqPw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=O0_Jvr1oqPw[/video]​

Attention Atlanta-area Final Fantasy fans!

Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy will be performing in Atlanta, Georgia on June 7th and 8th at the Atlanta Symphony Hall. We're partnering with Square Enix and AWR to give out two pairs of tickets for those of you and a friend who can attend. Here's your chance to witness the orchestrated history of Final Fantasy live!

Two winners will be selected. One winner will receive a pair (2) of non-VIP tickets for the Friday (June 7) performance, the other winner will receive a pair (2) of non-VIP tickets for the Saturday (June 8) performance. If you decide to enter -- keep both of those days free! Please enter only if you can attend!

We will select two winners through a written essay contest about the music of Final Fantasy, no shorter than 500 words in length. The topic can include anything involving the music of Final Fantasy, but here are a few example topics:

- What is your favorite Final Fantasy game and why its music makes it so special.
- What you enjoy most about the music of the Final Fantasy series overall.
- Your favorite composer(s) in the series and what you enjoy about their compositions.
- What do you enjoy about performing the music of Final Fantasy?
- How has the music of Final Fantasy inspired you to create your own music?

Our staff will select two winners from the entries, and the deadline for submission is Sunday, May 26th. We will also feature the winning entries on Final Fantasy Network. Be sure to get the word out to your friends in and around Atlanta if they're interested!

To submit your essay, you can email me at tgarsow@finalfantasy.net, and be sure to include the title Distant Worlds Atlanta in the subject line! We will be contacting winners through the emails provided.

For more information on the Distant Worlds Atlanta performance, including the music on tap, click here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to drop me a line or comment below! Good luck!

Last edited:

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Oh my gosh, this could be perfect! 8|

The tickets would have to be for the 8th. I plan on surprising my dad who is in Rome, GA taking care of my grandparents with a visit for an early Father's day present (I have to come back by the 16th), but am having a friend (also an avid FF lover) pick me up from the airport and stay with him a few days in Marietta beforehand!

Consider this my official submission~

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
What! Tickets to see some of the most beautifully crafted music of video games to date! And for the city that I reside in!? I feel it... It was fate for me to go. First facebook now KhInsider. Yosh! Contest here I come!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Another bump as a reminder that the deadline to get your essays in for Distant Worlds tickets is this Sunday May 26th!
If you have one kicking around, be sure to get it in soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back