• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Windows Movie maker...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Does anybody know how I can change media file on my video so I can upload it on youtube?

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Doesnt wmv work on Youtube? I'm pretty sure I've uploaded a wmv before.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
WMV should work on YT. Have you tried saving it as a Movie and then uploading it to YT? That's how it works for me.

Rix

Awards
I can only save it as a microsoft movie maker file :/ And youtube wont upload that kind of file...

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
.WSMM files don't work.

Open your movie, go to file > save as, and under the name should be "file format" or something similar, and it should give you a choice of options. Select .wmv and your file should change to file.wmv instead of file.wsmm. You should then be able to upload to youtube

Rix

Awards
I have only one option:/ And that is Windows movie maker projects...

Petie

Awards
Website
www.spriters-resource.com
It's not Save As you're looiking for. On the left side, there are four categories: Capture Video, Edit Movie, Finish Movie, and Movie Making Tips. Under the Finish Movie section, once you've done whatever edits you wanted to do and you're ready to upload it, just click Save to my computer and follow the window that pops up. This will save your video as a WMV file which you can then upload to YouTube.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
File --> Save Movie File
done deal.

Rix

Awards
It's not Save As you're looiking for. On the left side, there are four categories: Capture Video, Edit Movie, Finish Movie, and Movie Making Tips. Under the Finish Movie section, once you've done whatever edits you wanted to do and you're ready to upload it, just click Save to my computer and follow the window that pops up. This will save your video as a WMV file which you can then upload to YouTube.
Thanks! I think it's gonna work now=)

File --> Save Movie File
done deal.
That's what I tried to do from the start and it didn't work=P

Petie

Awards
Website
www.spriters-resource.com
File --> Save Movie File
done deal.
Haha, I can't believe I missed that originally.

For reference, that should eventually bring up the same window that my first suggestion brings up though I could be wrong since you said you tried it and it didn't work. Anyway, good luck and I hope one of them works for you.

Rix

Awards
Haha, I can't believe I missed that originally.

For reference, that should eventually bring up the same window that my first suggestion brings up though I could be wrong since you said you tried it and it didn't work. Anyway, good luck and I hope one of them works for you.

Yoiu did actually help me out with your commet:) Thank tou very much :D

Rix

Awards
Everything is fine now, I don't need anymore help:) Thanks!

Thread Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back