• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Windows Is Stuck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justice will prevail.
My windows is stuck loading. As soon as I start the computer It is okay until it begins to load. Windows is starting up is as far as I get. I am on my mom's computer. Please help.

I had the same kind of problem with my comp, where it took ten minutes to start up. I think your hard drive's been corrupted, probably because you turned off your comp's power supply before it finished shutting down.

Justice will prevail.
I am 13 years old. I have no allowance. What do you mean get it repaired?! Mine is not working at all L337

Dark_StarX

The hardrive itself could be burnt out. My mom's comp had the same problem but it had nothing to do with the power supply the computer was just overworked. Getting a new hardrive howver is not cheap soo....I guess you'll be using your mom's computer for awhile.

Dark_StarX

Hardrives are expensive! My mom's new one cost around 300$ so I say just ask your parents to satart saving a little money at a time so that if they have a budget, it wont be messed up so much.

Midnighter

word.
Website
www.abyssnet.com
Don't buy a new hard drive, that's a waste of your money. Well, unless you need / want one. But you don't need one, that's my poiint.

Explain in detail when the computer stops loading, do you at least get to see the Windows screen begining to boot, or does it stop after the BIOS screen? (Where a bunch of information is shown from your PC.. Speed, memory test.. That sort of thing)

Does it beep when it stops loading?
What version of windows are you using?

Justice will prevail.
I am using XP. I have no installation disk. After the BIOS screen it says Windows is loading. Like a Windows 98 theme.

Xell

Wait, wut?
I am using XP. I have no installation disk. After the BIOS screen it says Windows is loading. Like a Windows 98 theme.

Dude.. Milkman gave you the answer.. It's not something we can do. It's probally the hard drive. You need to get your mom or dad to pay for the comp to be fixed.

Justice will prevail.
I might as well forget about it. My mom does not want to fix it. My dad is in africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back