• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Willy Wonka Ruined!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reaper

I love the first movie! It one of my all time favorite movies. But then Tim Burton had to come along and make a sequel! Bad choice indeed:(. This is the guy that made Nightmare Before Christmas. Love that movie. But him making a willy wonka sequel NO! And of all people Jonny Depp!!!! Playing Charlie!!!! That is outrageous:mad:. In my opinion this looks like a piece of crap!:(

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Like the other two people in this thread stated, it's only a remake. Charlie was never pale. :p

Well, nor was Wonka, but Tim Burton enjoys being freaky, for some reason.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
this movie is ruined the guy who plays Willy Wonka or whatever looks gay man I mean I use to watch that movie all the time back in elementry school my bad if I misspelled that but now its ruined I might never watch it again but why do they call it Charile and the Chocolate Factory di Charlie get the Chocolate Factory or are they just calling it that

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I'll go see the new one, ya know, just to SEE it. But I bet it'll be, like, bad. And stuff. However! Johnny Depp plays WILLY WONKA! Not Charlie! Silly typos!

Muahahahahaha. It'd be funny to see Johnny Depp try to look like a, what, ten year old boy?

Muahahahahaha. Very strange.

Tantalus's Thief

Thelonepickle said:
I'll go see the new one, ya know, just to SEE it. But I bet it'll be, like, bad. And stuff. However! Johnny Depp plays WILLY WONKA! Not Charlie! Silly typos!

Muahahahahaha. It'd be funny to see Johnny Depp try to look like a, what, ten year old boy?

Muahahahahaha. Very strange.

yup ur right but come on, johnny depp! and why is he so pale 0.o Really sometimes they shouldnt make remakes, cause it ruins the first movie.

what will the oompa loompa look like? will they still sing the song ? 0.o

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
crownmeking said:
this movie is ruined the guy who plays Willy Wonka or whatever looks gay man I mean I use to watch that movie all the time back in elementry school my bad if I misspelled that but now its ruined I might never watch it again but why do they call it Charile and the Chocolate Factory di Charlie get the Chocolate Factory or are they just calling it that
hah i guess you dont know that "gay man" is gonna be in KH2... well i dont blame you its hard to believe that he went from a cool looking pirate to --eh... >>

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Bah, overreactions abound. There's nothing so far to suggest that the second movie will be any worse than the original. And, whatever else you may say about him, Johnny Depp is a very talented actor. For those of you who have seen only Pirates of the Caribbean, you should know this anyway, but anyone who's seen a larger number of movies featuring him can at least be impressed by the wide variety of different roles he takes on.

So just wait and watch the movie before you pronounce it to be the "Death of Willy Wonka".

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Hey! I've got nothing against Depp, okay? I just made a joke. Whatever. I said I'd see it, I just don't think it'll be that good.

And I'm a big fan of Tim Burton!

I'm sure a lot of people are.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
i never said it was bad either.. im actually interested in seeing it.. its just that johnny always looked so cool and everything but now.. i have to say he kinda looks like a gay pimp/clown thingy.. in my opinion.. no offence to any homosexuals, pimps, or clowns though ^^;

K

koldking

crownmeking said:

They call it charlie and the chacolate factory because that is what the book was called.

E

Ecstacy

When i heard about this movie WTF passed oround y forehead about 12 times. then i finally said it. seeing johnny depp in a purple suit talking like........that........it's just not cool at all. scary as don kings hair in my opinion

Brian

Tantalus's Thief

Hidden said:
Bah, overreactions abound. There's nothing so far to suggest that the second movie will be any worse than the original. And, whatever else you may say about him, Johnny Depp is a very talented actor. For those of you who have seen only Pirates of the Caribbean, you should know this anyway, but anyone who's seen a larger number of movies featuring him can at least be impressed by the wide variety of different roles he takes on.

So just wait and watch the movie before you pronounce it to be the "Death of Willy Wonka".

It's not about johhny depp, i've seenmany movies with him and I really like him as an actor.But I think he doesnt fit with the role

Light121

i live in a house, in a town, in a country
Website
www.xanga.com
willy wonka was good the first time. and johnny depp is cool and all, but the way they are remaking the movie sucks. and in that movie, people say johny depp looks like michal jackson! it's just slightly creepy. some of my friends are only seweing the movie cause johnny depp is in it. one of them made a shirt for the movie in january. yes, my friends can be obsessive of things. it's quite sad. like one of my friends loves the phantom from phantom of the opera. not the guy who plays him, the phantom.

Libra

Your Ending Theme
Light121 said:
willy wonka was good the first time. and johnny depp is cool and all, but the way they are remaking the movie sucks. and in that movie, people say johny depp looks like michal jackson! it's just slightly creepy. some of my friends are only seweing the movie cause johnny depp is in it. one of them made a shirt for the movie in january. yes, my friends can be obsessive of things. it's quite sad. like one of my friends loves the phantom from phantom of the opera. not the guy who plays him, the phantom.

This time they are sticking closer to the book, unlike the last movie. The book was actually called "Charlie and The Chocolate Factory". I've already seen a few scenes from the movie on Yahoo, and I must say...it's a bit more serious than the trailers show.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Ok I saw the movie and it was awesome!!!

Johnny Depp plays the part well and he was pale to symblize Wonka never leaving the factory. Also It is a remake and it is called Charlie and the Chocolate Factory b/c that was the name of the book and Tim Burton went by the book. As the other movie named it WillyWonka and the Chocolate Factory b/c they wnoted to promote the candy.
If you went and saw the movie you would laugh your haed off so don't tell me that the movie is bad without seeing, b/c I loved WillyWonka and the Chocolate factory too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back