• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Willy Wonka! Amazing tear?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Anyways, after watching the newest Charlie and the Chocolate factory somewhere in myself I pulled out the idea that I would love to get the outfit that he is wearing. I mean seriously wow now can you members come and help me with my search on finding those clothes; I'd like to know the specific name for the red coat, the black shirt underneath, the pants, the shoes, and Hat. Come on members help me out! I'll give rep. Seriously I really am aiming for this, but I'll give rep.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Gah... Ebay? >>; It's got everything...

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I have checked Ebay and yeah I only found the coat, but the problem is I don't have a credit card and I know my dad won't use his, he doesn't even trust the internet. Oh and also, I found someone that knew what the red coat was they said its a red velvet Blazer. Now I just need the black shirt and pants.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
sorry don't know where you could get them but if you do call me @ 555-willy wonka. lol just PM me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back