• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you or will you not use the Strategy Guide?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Use,or not?

• Use it !

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • Dont use it.

Votes: 24 53.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Trust me IT'S HARD AS HELL TO FIND ALL OF JIMMIYS STUFF!!!!............

TerranOvermind

Usually I don't use a stategy guide the first time through unless there is a boss or puzzle that is impossible to beat, which is very rare for newer games. For the second run-through, I like to kick back in my local bookstore with the guide to pick up tidbits I missed the first time.

D

Dexter

keyblader72 said:
So,rpg master,whats your point?

That you should most likley get a guide becuase you want collect to all of Jimmiy's thing but it's really hard to do and most likley in the American stradgy guide it would show you the locations where to get jimmiys things^^^ So, yeah...........

Lunar Knight

American Person
I would play without the strategy guide. But I'll buy it just for the sake of being a KH fan. Then after I beat the game I guess I'll use it to get some stuff I missed. What are these Jiminy stuff are you talking about? And how many difficulty levels are there?

D

Dexter

KEYblade_chain said:
I would play without the strategy guide. But I'll buy it just for the sake of being a KH fan. Then after I beat the game I guess I'll use it to get some stuff I missed. What are these Jiminy stuff are you talking about? And how many difficulty levels are there?

A) Jimmiys things are basicaley certian mission you have to do and certian record times for mini-game you need to beat. Also you have to find some of his items in treasure chests scatterd around the world. Once you complete Jimmiys journal you can unlock The Secret Ending.

B) There are three diffculty levels Easy, Standard, Proud. Basicaley Proud is the only way to unlock the Secret Ending.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Strategy guides take the fun out of gaming as they tell u what 2 do and everything...wheres the fun in following a walkthrough...

Murf5891

im gonna buy cause i get 20% off it when i get the game (special at gamestop)
im not gonna use ill prolly jus use it for jimmys stuff and syntizsizing (sp) items like I did for the first one

brainy_pigeon

I'm going to get a strategy guide, but I'll only use it when I really need to, like when I have no idea what to do.

Aurablade77

Well I pre-ordered the game today and the Limited Edition Strategy Guide with it. I'll beat the game and then after a long while, use the strategy guide to get the secret stuff. Plus it will have a lot of cool artwork that I would like to draw.

The M.C.

JTTW
i would get it cause i dont want to spen hours trying to do or find one stupid thing. so thats where the guide comes in.

CidHighwind

i have OCD so i feel a strong anxiety if i dont check every room and get every item
so ill play through once on the medium difficulty then play on proud mode with the strat
also i have all the FF strategy guides and the KH1 strategy guide so i kinda collect them plus it comes with a cool poster (brady games strategy guides always do)plus they dont give away any spoilers (hell, they dont even show pics of the final boss)
so if u couldnt tell thats a yes from me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back