• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you get a PS3!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get a Ps3!?

• Yes

Votes: 93 94.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
In an interview with nomura...he said that he might make a kh game for the ps3..

So my question is..Will you get a Ps3 if they make a kh game for that system!?

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
actually.. im getting a ps3 regardless of weather kh3 will be made for it
and if somehow for some reason they decide to put it on something else i think i'll but that system as well..... better start looking for a job >>;

innerlight

Same thing but knowing that there could be one on Ps3 is reason alone to buy it, and dam with the PS3 graphics looking as they are, man imagine Nomura golden hands at work bringing another KH3 it will be amazing

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
I'm sure that I'll get a PS3, even if there isn't a Kingdom Hearts 3 released for it. I really like the PlayStation console, and they've never let me down before, so, yeah...I'll be buying one. Or rather, my family will be...

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
FF7 isnt confirmed, actually its said that it is actually leaning towords NOT being created but fans are pushing SE so much that they are thinking about a remake... the video was just a tech-demo anyways, but it still looks beautiful, and it would kill all ff7 fans to deny us ><

Iwrestledabearonce

&#916;drug gang&#916;
Awards
No s**t dude.I bet over 3/4 of the planet will buy a PS3.I mean,I don't really care if KH3 comes out or not.BUT I DO CARE ABOUT ONE GAME.METAL GEAR SOLID 4.I mean holy crap!!!Look at that game!It kicks total ASS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back