• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will you Buy It?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Actually there are some people here who aren't great KH fans...the answer is naturally yes though...

Biggy

I paid it off when i went to reserve a copy; but i won't attempt to get it untill i get off work on that Tuesday. (I work at Best Buy™, so i have to deal with the swarm of KH fans lol)

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
imasecretadmirer said:
Umm duh!

i hate when people ask stupid questions, did you make this just for hte sake of making a thread?

nope im just actually seeing, some people like wait untill 5 years later to get the game, I did that with the first kingdom hearts game...but it was 4 years later :D

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
yup.....i have it paid off....since i and some of my friends have preordered it, my firend kristen will take us there during lunch hour....and viola!, We'll have KH2!!! <3<3<3

sora_barzahd

No, I spent 4 to 5 years on this forum making theories about the game and talking about it almost every day... Of coruse i'm going to get it when it comes out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back