• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we see it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zexyishsmexy

Over what amount of time will BbS take place? Has it been said?

Terra aligns with the Disney villians, so do you think that it will lead to Malificent taking over Radient Garden, and the apprentices falling into darkness by the end of the game? We KNOW what is going to happen as far as Hallow Bastion/Radient Garden is concerned, so maybe the game will stop just before that all happens, just leaving us knowing, but not seeing in depth what happens.

If the game takes about a year for these events to occur, then we will see the downfall of radient garden. It's not out of the question, Days was about a year long...and was probably the shortest of all the games.

So, what is most likely to happen, and what would you rather see? Stopping before RG falls, or seeing it go down?

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Kingdom Hearts BBS takes place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts. I don't think it has been said how long BBS will last. In my opinion, the events will take up one year at least. It would also be cool to see Radiant Garden fall in to darkness.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i want to c it fall muwahahhahahahahahahahahah!

zexyishsmexy

How depressing of an ending will that be though? The three protagonist will most likely fall/be erased/die/succumb to darkness and then, RG will just be gobbled up? That has to be close to where the game will end right? Writers know not to piddle on an ending, even a hopeless story like days was brought up by the sort of mocking false hope the final scene showed. So, will it just end with Mickey mouse looking on all this horror, deciding to cut his losses and edumicate a new key bearer?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
How depressing of an ending will that be though? The three protagonist will most likely fall/be erased/die/succumb to darkness and then, RG will just be gobbled up? That has to be close to where the game will end right? Writers know not to piddle on an ending, even a hopeless story like days was brought up by the sort of mocking false hope the final scene showed. So, will it just end with Mickey mouse looking on all this horror, deciding to cut his losses and edumicate a new key bearer?

If done correctly the ending will be similar to Crisis Core, since you know the main character will not live to see the events after the game.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So, will it just end with Mickey mouse looking on all this horror, deciding to cut his losses and edumicate a new key bearer?
probly,

If done correctly the ending will be similar to Crisis Core, since you know the main character will not live to see the events after the game.
this^...................................................

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Nomura said this game would be a "Sad" game, that's probably how it will end.

Awards
The only thing I'm sure of is that by the end of the game, most if not all of the keybladers will be gone, ether dead, or in hiding

Gram

Banned
Awards
I would love it if the final battle took place in RG and it gradually gets destroyed a little bit like the dark city battle against xemnas in kh2
this^

RoxasComeBack2Us

I dunno, i personally think it'll show the fall of Radiant Garden, and maybe up to the beginning of KH. I don't think there is any evidence of otherwise. Why else would Xemnas have Aquas armour STILL in KH2?

Attemisc

There are many contradictions in the timeline of the past that Nomura has set up for us.

We've known a few things about the timing of events in the past. In order of revelation, they are
- Maleficent and the Heartless took over Radiant Garden and turned it into Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1
- Ansem the Wise discovered Xehanort "years" before Xehanort split into Ansem SOD and Xemnas.
- BBS takes place 10 years before KH1

And also, Xehanort as we see him in KH2 is not present during BBS.

So, you should be able to conclude that one of the above is a complete lie.
Most likely, Maleficent's take over will have been shortened to somewhere around 6 or 5 years before KH1. It's called a retcon. It's pretty much where creators of a series say something that most definitely happened never really happened and it's forever erased from the history of the series and replaced with something else. It's quite common, actually, especially for comic books with several alternate timelines and parallel universes (i.e. X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, etc.)

Radon

mofo
- Ansem the Wise discovered Xehanort "years" before Xehanort split into Ansem SOD and Xemnas.

Are you sure of this one. It seems to be the only thing you said that doesnt make the timeline work. Could you provide a link or maybe tell me when this was stated.

Most likely, Maleficent's take over will have been shortened to somewhere around 6 or 5 years before KH1. It's called a retcon. It's pretty much where creators of a series say something that most definitely happened never really happened and it's forever erased from the history of the series and replaced with something else. It's quite common, actually, especially for comic books with several alternate timelines and parallel universes (i.e. X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, etc.)

Thats a pretty big claim. They could just stick to timeline as it is seeing as there are no real problems with it. I doubt SE would do a retcons. Its a game series not a television or comic book one.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Are you sure of this one. It seems to be the only thing you said that doesnt make the timeline work. Could you provide a link or maybe tell me when this was stated.

I shall perform and experiment to probe the depths of a person’s heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject. The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death’s door some years ago. He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

Still no knowing how much some years could be.

Attemisc

Secret Ansem Report 1. Here, I'll even hand it to you.

My efforts these many years have come to fruition, with the world I govern having become a paradise worthy of being called “ Radiant Garden .”

Nurtured by the pure water that is the source of life, fragrant flowers bloom in abundance, and the people face each day with hopeful smiles.

But where there is light, darkness also lurks.

As noted in my earlier reports, I must solve the mystery of this “darkness of the heart.” This paradise depends on it.

I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.

He had lost all his memories at the time, but later showed remarkable intellectual curiosity and readily absorbed my teachings, gaining deep wisdom. Any mental immaturity is surely due to his young age.

If I explore Xehanort's heart with psychological test, I may be able to recall the past locked away within. My apprentice Even has also shown great interest in Xehanort's memories.

But is he really the right subject? Xehanort does indeed exhibit extraordinary talents…

Too extraordinary…

Perhaps they are even superhuman.

And in defense of my claim, I'd like to say that many people gloss over the mentioning of Maleficent's take over. A lot of people are unaware of anyone in the game ever stating when it exactly happened. The Ansem Reports and Secret Ansem Reports, however, are considered Kingdom Hearts law, the only thing contradicting them being who wrote them. Obviously, Xehanort wrote his reports under Ansem's name, but the information within was nonetheless fact. And I don't see Ansem the Wise lying about how long ago he found Xehanort just because of a subconscious need to adopt the identities of much more accomplished men. (Can you tell I don't approve of him, as a villain?)

When comparing the importance of these two and how they are mentioned in the game (through a minor mentioning by Leon and one of the Secret Ansem Reports), I honestly think the latter wins out. So what if they shorten Maleficent's rule over Hollow Bastion? It's much more likely than nursing a boy with amnesia back to health and training him to be an apprentice in less than a few months, since BBS will span somewhere close to a year. It's my opinion. You're free to your own.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back