• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will we hav to collect any more ansem reports

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSora9696

I don't think so... He's like consumed by darkness... I don't think that leaves enough time to write lol... Also, he is not good anymore... He is evil... The only reason he wrote the Ansem Reports was to help the people of Hallow Bastion (and the rest of the worlds) so he wouldn't make then anymore cause he's evil and he dosen't care... That is what I think... w.e

Good question by the way!

Duckboy

Website
www.likeathousandwords.com
How was it hell? If you didn't collect them all, Aries gave you all the ones you didn't collect.

Anyway, I doubt that there would be more Ansem reports, because they all seemed to happen at one particular time that was wrapped up in the first game. I think if they DO do something like that again, there will be some other way that you'll find out more about the backstory.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah that would be funny. but maybe we will have to find the Org. notes which tell us their studies of peoples hearts

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I feel that we might end up collecting something if not more ansem reports. There is alot in this game that will need explaining and im sure they'll try to pull something off like Kairis Journal or Mickeys Adventures.

DarrcEnigma

Deep Dive - 1 minute and 52 seconds into it - Point 12:
[Ansem's other report] "A creature born of ignorance"

... Enough said, eh? The other report is probably about the Nobody, based on a comment left in one of the pages from Ansem's Heartless Report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back