• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we get to play deep dive?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmpunk

Since deep dive took place when Roxas was in the organization, will we get to play it? It would be cool...you would fight tons and tons of heartless, then run up the tower, and at the end you fight Riku.

Since 358/2 days is about when Roxas was in the organization, doesn't that mean we will get to play Deep dive in it?

Edit: Well, technically it was after Roxas left the organization, but he still had his memories. So do you think near the end of the game, Roxas leaves, then you play Deep Dive?

Post your thoughts.

gosox333

I think that this would be a perfect final boss battle for 358/2 days.

Edit: Sorry, Key to Destiny beat me to it.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Aww poo, I was going to use this topic idea, then chose the Master one instead. AND THERE ALREADY WAS A MASTER TOPIC!

ANYWAY.

I was pondering this myself, and I would be over the moon (a heart shaped moon!) if this segment was incorporated.

It was a great video after KH, but we never got to play it out. To see the whole section, it would be a bit like Crisis Core with the game ending with Roxas losing (much like Zack). And I am all for that, especially with the increasing darkness in Nomura's plots.

And Key To Destiny, who said that and when? x_x

Nintandy

Bronze Member
Haha aaah dear. Well at least we would have more than one part to the battle, since Riku had to lose himself to the darkness. And with a new Organization member, missions and more, this game could have a pretty sufficient storyline :).

And the game focuses on Roxas' existance, so I don't see why not to be honest. There's a lot that could have happened, and for those who couldn't get hold on KH2:FM+ (like, everybody outside of Japan), at least we'd finally get to play it out :).

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
That would be cool playing Deep Dive on 358/2. But, no one will know until Square gives us confirmation. Just keep posted to the main site updates, and I can guarantee something will be in Famitsu (SP?) about new Kingdom Hearts updates.

Vivi -Rebirth-

I'm not gonna wait around for confirmation to make that assumption. It's definitley more than a possibility.

Why?

Because the first time Riku challenged Roxas to try and bring him to DiZ, Roxas won. And thats the match people witnessed in Deep Dive and ASAS. It wasn't until Riku took the form of Xehanort's heartless that he was able to defeat Roxas and bring him to DiZ.

Aqua

I think it would be fun to play through that part. It seems like it could be a possibility.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
that would be awesome. and when you're running up the building you actually get to fight the Neo Shadows!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back