• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we get a release date at D23 this month?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I hope so! I really hope they don't wait until TGS to announce it. Plus the reason they developed this version was to allow players outside of Japan to experience it. I doubt they'd wait until D23 Japan to announce it, because it seems like they will just be focusing on KH3. And I'm sure it could even already be released by then.

MaxialstarOA

I hope so! I really hope they don't wait until TGS to announce it. Plus the reason they developed this version was to allow players outside of Japan to experience it. I doubt they'd wait until D23 Japan to announce it, because it seems like they will just be focusing on KH3. And I'm sure it could even already be released by then.

I'm really concerned about that. They already confirmed that the game was coming in September to Japan and it would be really good if they actually launched the game for EEUU ( and possibly Europe, please! Because a lot of people around the world is gonna try to connect the EEUU server and there's gonna be ton of lag ) when D23 is happening in a few days. Why? Because we've been waiting for 2 years and the Japanese audience gets the game in September! And I think the release should be worldwide! Weren't they testing the servers for the game EEUU? Why haven't they confirmed a release date already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back