• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we finally get to see the original selves of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Had a feeling that either one of them will play a huge role in KH3 or maybe three of them (Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene) Ever since the events in DDD, we still don't know why Aeleus and Ienzo scavenging stuffs in Ansem's room and why Lea wanted to become a Keyblade Wielder and suddenly rushed back to Radiant Garden?

I always speculated that maybe Lea is going to find the original selves of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene, bring them to Radiant Garden and explain to them and the other original selves of the members about what's going on at the near end of DDD and maybe a plan to counteract Master Xehanort's and his 12 VoD There's no way the original selves of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia and Larxene going back to their original lives after being recompleted. I'm quite sure they were wondering the same thing too. They remember their memories of their Nobodies so are going to just forget about it?

Last edited:

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Why Lea wants to become a Keyblade wielder has been cleared up. It's because he needs to a) travel between the worlds, which Keyblade wielders can do the easiest and b) because he needs more power in order to regain the things he wants, namely his friends Isa, Roxas and Xion (although he doesn't consciously remember the latter).

Lost_theMad

Couldn't Lea just use the corridors of darkness? I know Mickey said something about it being dangerous, the exact reason I can't remember, but I'd think that after being nobodies and retaining their powers, the darkness wouldn't bother them. Kind of like Riku. As for members 9-12, no one can say for sure but I would very much like to see them return.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Why Lea wants to become a Keyblade wielder has been cleared up. It's because he needs to a) travel between the worlds, which Keyblade wielders can do the easiest and b) because he needs more power in order to regain the things he wants, namely his friends Isa, Roxas and Xion (although he doesn't consciously remember the latter).

Okay but what about Aeleus and Ienzo? Why did they scavenging the stuffs in Ansem the Wise room?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Couldn't Lea just use the corridors of darkness? I know Mickey said something about it being dangerous, the exact reason I can't remember, but I'd think that after being nobodies and retaining their powers, the darkness wouldn't bother them. Kind of like Riku. As for members 9-12, no one can say for sure but I would very much like to see them return.

Lea has his heart again and frequent use of Dark Corridors would be bad for his heart.
Riku cannot use Dark Corridors anymore since the end of KH 2 because he doesn't belong to the darkness anymore.

That's what Nomura had to say about the issues regarding Lea:

DDD Ultimania said:
—Why did Lea visit Disney Castle when he should have been looking for his friend?
Nomura: To search for his friend he needed the power to move between worlds, and there is no way to do that other than become a Keyblade Wielder. At the time, wanting to be made a Keyblade Wielder, Lea saw a message recorded by Ansem the Wise in the past and, knowing it was dangerous, used the Corridors of Darkness once more to go talk with King Mickey and the others. That’s why after Maleficent left he was asking at the Mysterious Tower.

---

Q: What happens to Lea hereafter now that he has become a Keyblade wielder?
A: Lea, having returned to his human form, chosen by the Keyblade. Does him getting a Keyblade have anything to do with his best friend Roxas? And is there a possibility that Lea's become one of the protectors of Light?

Famitsu Interview DDD (after Ultimania release) said:
— Lea (Axel) ended up playing an unexpected role. I was wondering what was running through your mind when you thought to make him a Keyblade wielder.
Nomura: I figured since he had returned to being human, he wouldn’t have much luck bringing back the people he wanted without some sort of power. Throwing his chakrams doesn’t really count. (Laughs.)
— It’d be bad if he started a fire, huh? (Laughs.) Is he still able to pass through the Corridors of Darkness like before?
Nomura: Diz is also human and can pass through the Corridors of Darkness. Since Lea has the memories of being Axel, he saw the message Ansem wrote on the wall in Radiant Garden and thought that was the only way he could travel. Of course, using the Corridors frequently is dangerous.
— After that, he came to Yen Sid hoping to train.
Nomura: Yes. Since the Mysterious Tower is in an unknown spot, first you have to enter via King Mickey’s world. After that, they’re training in a place where time flows differently, managed by Merlin, the great magician who can exceed time, as well as the Fairies.
— Did he have any prior knowledge?
Nomura: In order to wield a Keyblade, the most important requirement is to be “the owner of a strong heart.” Regardless if it’s a good heart or a bad heart, a strong heart is necessary. Right now there are a lot of things that Lea wants to regain. That desire is connected to the strength of his heart.
— Even though Axel had been eliminated in Kingdom Hearts II, since that time, had you considered having him appear again in his human form Lea?
Nomura: I thought a lot about that. Should I leave him as he was or should I bring him back again? However, when I considered the people that Lea wants to bring back, his existence plays a big role. I think Lea has successively become a key character.

Okay but what about Aeleus and Ienzo? Why did they scavenging the stuffs in Ansem the Wise room?

Were they really "scavenging" or just cleaning up the study? There has not even be a single hint that it might be somehow important to the overall storyline. Maybe they're collecting together all of the research data that is left in order to later on help Sora's group with it (if they really changed sides, that is). But that is of course also only a theory.

Gonzales95

Awards
I don't see them returning - We've never learned their origin stories, and Marluxia and Larxene haven't even been mentioned since KH:CoM (apart from the Absent Silhouettes/Data Replicas) and not even in BBS, so unless Marluxia is perhaps one of the thirteen vessels (he was in charge of Castle Oblivion after all) I don't see them returning. Luxord and Demyx are another matter, but I can't see them returning in any meaningful way either.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I do think their original selves will appear and I think their roles will be as followed.

Demyx and Luxord will team up with Aleaus and Ienzo to help out Sora. Marluxia and Larxene will help out Sora, but only because neither of them are fond of Master Xehanort (Since they did try to betray Xemnas), but I don't think Marluxia and Larxene will just forgive Sora for that whole COM business.

As for Even and Dilan, I still find their difficulties following their reconstruction in KH3D to be suspect, and I have a feeling that Dilan and Even are part of the Seekers of Darkness, espically Dilan because if you look at Xaldin his ears were starting to somewhat resemble MX's elf ears and Xaldin didn't seem very interested in getting his heart back, judging by his words in 358/2 Days, which would make him perfect vessel material for MX.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I expect Nomura to save them for the next saga, maybe having them appear as human with very small roles that hint towards stuff that could happen in the future. (I am dead determined that Marluxia the perfect pick for the next saga's villain)

Luxord, though...I wouldn't count him out as a candidate for a Darkness.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't see them returning - We've never learned their origin stories, and Marluxia and Larxene haven't even been mentioned since KH:CoM (apart from the Absent Silhouettes/Data Replicas) and not even in BBS, so unless Marluxia is perhaps one of the thirteen vessels (he was in charge of Castle Oblivion after all) I don't see them returning. Luxord and Demyx are another matter, but I can't see them returning in any meaningful way either.

Just because they didn't appear in BBS, doesn't mean they will be returning. Marluxia doesn't even have yellow eyes and pointy ears. If he was one of the 13 vessels, he would have those from the very beginning, also Xemnas and Saix deemed Marluxia as a a traitor so there's no way he is a vessel to become a Xehanort.

Also for Luxord, there has been lots of speculations since KH DDD and it was Luxord's Time ability. For Marluxia and Larxene, I think they may return for some reason.

Vasquez

Awards
I don't buy the Luxord as a darkness theory. There would be no reason for him to remain hooded.

I'm interested in Larxene and Marluxia. Larxene said having a heart was painful...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Marluxia was considered "Weak of Trust" which meant he was not an adequate vessel, and his lack of trust was what caused him to be sent to Castle Oblivion to be eliminated by Axel.

I don't buy the Luxord as a darkness theory. There would be no reason for him to remain hooded.

I'm interested in Larxene and Marluxia. Larxene said having a heart was painful...

There was no reason for any of the other Darknesses to be hooded, as well...besides shock value in the next game. Outside of Larxene, Marluxia, Demyx, Ienzo, Aeleus, maybe Even & Dilan (we know they woke up unstable, so who knows what is up with them), they could be anybody. Luxord was never weak of trust, body, or will and remained loyal to the Organization up until his demise, so he fits the requirements.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Luxord was never weak of trust, body, or will and remained loyal to the Organization up until his demise, so he fits the requirements.

Yep, not to forget that he was also the last line of defense before Xemnas together with Saix in KH2.

If anyone of the four "unknown" members of the first Organisation has a high chance to be in the second one it is Luxord.

Fabulman94

This is actually something I really want to see and hopefully Nomura has a plan for this characters.Just a brief metion of where they are would suffice.
I agree that Luxord could very well be one of the darknesses.It would fit with the whole time travel stuff.
Marluxia and Larxene I dont know but they could bring back Demyx simply for comedy relief.
Question: Do we know what their real names are?

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I'm all for Myde, Relena, Lamuria, and Rodul.

That's just me though.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
Dyme*

I refuse to acknowledge any other possibility for Demyx's true name.

Domination

Awards
Some people say that the three mentioned somebodies won't make an appearance as they have no affiliation with 'sora's story'. While this is a valid reason, I do think they will make an appearance due to demand and just for the sake of adding a few new original characters. I always thought their original names would be Lumaria, Dyme and Dolur (Dolur... Dollar... get it? Gambling?... nevermind :p)

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I always liked Rodul cause it sounded kinda ethnic... and I don't know, it just seems like Luxord originated somewhere like that, especially considering his knowledge of piracy and the code.

A

auburn-flare

Short answer, yes. At the very least, they'll appear in their home worlds, getting on with life and meeting briefly with one of the heroes similar to the apprentices and Lea and Isa in BBS. That is what I think is most likely to happen, but anything goes in Kingdom Hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back