• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we ever see "Xehanort, the Apprentice" in further games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
this guy:

ix8gub.jpg

seeing how anything we have seen from the new KH game we haven't seen any of the apprentice Xehanort let alone we barely know anything about the guy. he technically in a way is the one that started the chaos

and by the way Young MX in the trailer has yellow eyes but no pointy ears

so yellow eyes = close to darkness = throw out the window. I guess Young MX was born with natural yellow eyes so where the hell did Apprentice Xehanort's brown eyes come from?

JTD95

We'll probably see him again. He did appear in the KH3D TGS trailer and he is the current form of Master Xehanort.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Definitely. There's no proof at all suggesting that Young Xehanort is Master Xehanort's current form and since Ansem and Xemnas are fusing back, they're going to go back to the form they were originated from. While there could be a chance of Young Xehanort, Master Xehanort, or even ANOTHER form of Xehanort, there's no definite proof so we can't say anything otherwise then what's been confirmed.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I don't know why but part of me feels that we're not going to see Apprentice Xehanort in current events happening in KH. We'll probably get a bunch of flashbacks and secrets revealed about what he did (the trailers seemed to hint to that) but part of me feels that the "ingredients" for Apprentice Xehanort may not all be there. I don't know. That's just me. I'm leaning more on the side of Young Master Xehanort taking the Xehanort mantle from here on out simply because...well they just recently introduced this model of him and it looks like they like it.

Vasquez

Awards
Uhh...that dude in the new version is the younger version of Terranort/apprentice. He is probably going though the same process as Sora and Riku. The keyblade mastery test or whatever.

nah' mean?

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Uhh...that dude in the new version is the younger version of Terranort/apprentice. He is probably going though the same process as Sora and Riku. The keyblade mastery test or whatever.

nah' mean?

Wut?
Xehanort IS already a master...and the most dangerous one nonetheless.
Also that young Xehanort there is not AX, it is the young Master Xehanort we saw in the very first scene of Birth by Sleep saying "This world is just too small".
In the trailer he's just younger, what seems to be an effect of the Realm of Sleep somehow or it is because of Vanitas.

Vasquez

Awards
Ah, you are right....I just assumed that the since he was younger that he had to be doing the same thing(apprenticeship). Probably not.

JTD95

nah' mean?

The new guy in the trailer is a young Master Xehanort. Not a young Terra-Xehanort.

Radar

Bronze Member
I really am looking forward to seeing what happened with AX, the separate hearts confined in him, him stabbing his comrades, then becomming a Nobody.

BTW, it was Xemnas who banished Ansem to what realm again? Realm of Nothingness, that is how he tried so hard to maintain his sanity right?

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I really am looking forward to seeing what happened with AX, the separate hearts confined in him, him stabbing his comrades, then becomming a Nobody.

BTW, it was Xemnas who banished Ansem to what realm again? Realm of Nothingness, that is how he tried so hard to maintain his sanity right?

I would say berfore Xemnas was born.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back