• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

KH_fan_03

Hi guys :)

Disney has a lot of material to use for Kingdom Hearts, but will we ever see the day that Kingdom Hearts includes a world that has Oswald the rabbit?

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura did try getting Oswald in in the past but Disney apparently forbid it. They seem pretty protective of that character.

They might change their stance for a future game but for now the chances of Oswald in KH is pretty unlikely

okhi12

Awards
I don't think so. He's not exactly like the other old Disney characters. They missed the chance to include him in Timeless River or the Classic Kingdom minigames, but probably on purpose because he wouldn't actually fit that much. I don't miss him anyway because I know little about Oswald except the thing about copyright issues with the character. He's nothing but a Mickey with bunny ears to me (or the other way around, I guess).
But I understand that people who have fond memories of him want him to appear in KH.

disney233

Awards
Now, to be frank Oswald's really more than just a Mickey clone, but what could've been had Disney tried to touch more upon him....(Eh, the olden game Epic Mickey touched upon the topic of Oswald and many other characters no one remembered more. It's a really good game, and had it not been for its sequel it could've flourished more.)

Anyway in regards of Oswald put in the series, it really depends on how he could be portrayed in there. Cameo or main character? To which what would be the point in either catagory?

Neo_

Awards
I feel like he would be more ubiquitous like Pete than being confined to one world... a true rival for Mickey, but could be very mysterious at the same time.

Back