• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will We Ever See a Full 358/2 Days Remake?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kh13

This is a project that should happen when Nomura has more free time (in other words as soon as kh3 is complete). Just to bump on your idea I'd like the multiplayer for the game to get a nice revamp.

Exactly when there is more free time it'd be great to have a remake. =D

BlueKey777

Banned
Looking at a tiny screen is worth it though! XD It is such a good game though. I hope that they can turn it into a full game one day.
If we ever see this game remade it is going to be a long time from now since 1.5 came out recently...

BlueKey777

Banned
That's probably Nomuras next project when KH3 is finished (It sure would help him make another quick buck)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
True maybe it can be like in the next decade or so! XD

They've already said that if they put the time, effort and resources into remaking an old game, they might as well use it to make a new one completely, which players would vastly appreciate more.

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
They've already said that if they put the time, effort and resources into remaking an old game, they might as well use it to make a new one completely, which players would vastly appreciate more.

That would be amazing. I really hope that he goes through with this. I already appreciate what he has come up with an even though a lot of people don't like the handhelds I have to say that I love it. I could see it either coming out on the Wii U or the PS4. Heck it might even com out 2 generations from now.

That would be amazing. I really hope that he goes through with this. I already appreciate what he has come up with an even though a lot of people don't like the handhelds I have to say that I love it. I could see it either coming out on the Wii U or the PS4. Heck it might even com out 2 generations from now.

I don't really care for the game but it would be nice to relive the memories.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'd like to see one, but I'd much rather get KHIII here sooner. If it's a choice between a Days remake but delayed KH3 or KH3 sooner but no Days remake, I'd say no remake. Maybe it'll come after KH3 though, who knows.
To this I agree but I do wonder what a remade Days would've to the fan perception of the game itself. Perhaps even I would've liked it then. xD

MegaCore5

Awards
We won't see this if at all for a very long time. Maybe in a decade or so when our future consoles have the ability for even better graphics. And even then Days will most likely just remain what it was in KH 1.5 and be nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back