• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will we be seeing more of Riku's belly button in future titles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Perez

Closest thing we've got to a shirtless "Terra":

Ansem_World_of_Chaos.png
Ansem, SoD has always reeked of sex appeal. I shit you not!

Kevin Perez

I wonder, if the female bodies are often exploited in video games, why not do the same to males! It's about time the male body be just as objectified by lusty females/gays. Shit, I'd spend mad $$$$$ in games with shirtless males with muscles, biceps, and etc.....and with the LEAST amount of clothing on.

Nomura, you have a potential money maker there!

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Oh my god, Riku nipples! <3

This. Im a straight guy and i couldnt stop thinking about them! *drools*

Though ive been of the opinion that nudity=\=sex. But still......*drools*
I wonder, if the female bodies are often exploited in video games, why not do the same to males! It's about time the male body be just as objectified by lusty females/gays. Shit, I'd spend mad $$$$$ in games with shirtless males with muscles, biceps, and etc.....and with the LEAST amount of clothing on.

Actually it seems square does it a lot.

Last edited:

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Once kh includeds optional costume kh will get in on the fanservice. Were on destinyl island all the time yet no one is ever wearing swimwear........ Kairi

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
The fandom has spoken. We need more nipples and we need more belly buttons! MAN nipples and belly buttons!

Once kh includeds optional costume kh will get in on the fanservice. Were on destinyl island all the time yet no one is ever wearing swimwear........ Kairi

You know, I'm surprised that they haven't taken advantage of DI's setting yet. We get panty shots but no one ever wears a swim suit. :1

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I........ I am so done with all you forum members.

/quitsandstormsout

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
The fandom has spoken. We need more nipples and we need more belly buttons! MAN nipples and belly buttons!

You know, I'm surprised that they haven't taken advantage of DI's setting yet. We get panty shots but no one ever wears a swim suit. :1
Omg I forgot about Kairis panties. But what about namine's
mqdefault.jpg

Kevin Perez

Laugh all you want, but if Square Enix is seeking to make some major $$$$ than perhaps showing an attractive male character shirtless would not be excellent fan service but they possibly could gain more sales. How many guys wouldn't buy a game that depicted Aqua in a tight, incredibly revealing outfit with her breasts jiggling all about or simply in swim suit or bikini. If you say no, you're a liar.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Laugh all you want, but if Square Enix is seeking to make some major $$$$ than perhaps showing an attractive male character shirtless would not be excellent fan service but they possibly could gain more sales. How many guys wouldn't buy a game that depicted Aqua in a tight, incredibly revealing outfit with her breasts jiggling all about or simply in swim suit or bikini. If you say no, you're a liar.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What about guys who prefer man service?

Awards
Kairi's "Red Ribbon:

[video=youtube;DZ_eTkbnnCQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ_eTkbnnCQ[/video]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back