• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Ven,Terra and Aqua lose the battle?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
I was wondering if the three of them end up like in the final mix video. maybe they lose to master xehanort and his apprentice.maybe someone (Aqua?) will die and the rest (Terra,Ven) will fall back,leaving the fighting to Sora,Riku and Kairi.and what if they did not kill master xehanort but just held him back?:confused:what do you think?

Macabre

Gold Member
Judging by the video,Terra,Ven and Aqua were losing to MX and DS but who knows,the tides might have changed.

Verox

Yes they will lose, Ven explodes, Aqua bleeds to death via her wrist and Terra chops off his legs in desperation.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The video depicts what will happen in the game, though most likely it will not be exactly the same in-game.

I'm guessing that if they won, their victory was bittersweet at best.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
now i'm thinking it again,they were losing BEFORE mickey arrived....we don't know what happened AFTER he joined the battle...maybe they saved Kingdom Hearts...

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Hmmm
Well In my personal opinion,
I think perhaps they called it a draw,
No one won, I purely think Mickey was the evacuation party.
I would think Terra would probably would have wanted to stay however, someone would be needed to carry Ven to safety so he probably would have done that.

The only reason I think no one won is that there'd be no need for S,R,K if MX lost,
but if VAT lost then there'd probably be no story link, so probably the battle never finished.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to hear things so negative like this til the game comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is a fine line between negative and realistic. The good guys don't always win you know.

Also, you should probably stop telling people to "shut up".

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
~ well, i think they're gonna start off suckin eggs (what we've seen in the bbs video), then they're gonna lay some major pwnage on master xehanort and the ds. remember they were using their apprentice's keyblades in the beginning of the fight, so i'm guessing they're gonna bust out the heavy artillery (the 3 kingdom keys).

ngc50

Awards
Well we cant know for sure till the game comes out. But seriously, why would Aqua die? Unless she turns evil (Which I doubt) theres probably no way that she"ll die. I don't think a female main character (Other than Larxene) has ever died in any kh game. Oh but other than that, I'm with that requiem guy.

Venn's nobody 13

I think Venn dies because he is probably Sora's dad but is never seen in the games again so far. I think Terra gives in to the mage and creates Terra's heartless Xehanort. I also believe that aqua retreats and becomes the first leader of organization 13 but when Xemnas comes she is frightened by her past and lowers herself to a member letting Xemnas rule.

I was wondering if the three of them end up like in the final mix video. maybe they lose to master xehanort and his apprentice.maybe someone (Aqua?) will die and the rest (Terra,Ven) will fall back,leaving the fighting to Sora,Riku and Kairi.and what if they did not kill master xehanort but just held him back?:confused:what do you think?

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Originally Posted by Venn's nobody 13
I also believe that aqua retreats and becomes the first leader of organization 13 but when Xemnas comes she is frightened by her past and lowers herself to a member letting Xemnas rule.
we know from the cutscene in KHII final mix that xemnas talks to Aqua's armor refering to it as "my friend"....
she can't be the founder of the organisation though!!:confused:

I think Venn dies because he is probably Sora's dad but is never seen in the games again so far.
Ven is not Sora's dad,it's ridiculous!!Ven was a teen at BBS abd Sora was 5!!:thumbdown:

I think Terra gives in to the mage and creates Terra's heartless Xehanort.
That does not fit with the story.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Shut up! Shut up! I don't want to hear things so negative like this til the game comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your "imput"... If don't want to see things like this, then why did you even bother at reading this thread...? Not to mention we are speculating, which is what this whole section is more or less about... If you don't want to see stuff like this, then don't open the thread...

I think Venn dies because he is probably Sora's dad but is never seen in the games again so far.

Child/teen pregnancy is a big no-no... Ven whould have been only a child or teen when Sora was born...

I think Terra gives in to the mage and creates Terra's heartless Xehanort.

A: If Xehanort were a heartless, then he could not have spawned off another heartless and nobody...
B: Cutting MX out of Xehanort's creation is nearly impossible...
C: Xehanort created the first heartless, which was after BBS...

I also believe that aqua retreats and becomes the first leader of organization 13

Well, seeing as how the six apprentices were the founders of Org XIII and Xemnas became leader, I find that impossible... However, Aqua being the #14 is possible... But not leader... Xemnas has been the one and only leader...

we know from the cutscene in KHII final mix that xemnas talks to Aqua's armor refering to it as "my friend"....
she can't be the founder of the organisation though!!:confused:

But let's not forget "friend" could only be used for a lack of a better term... I'm sure Xemnas knew she was connected to his past, but did not know exactly how...

DarkSoldier85

maybe someone (Aqua?) will die and the rest (Terra,Ven) will fall back,leaving the fighting to Sora,Riku and Kairi.

Leaving the fighting to Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean SRK coming in and saving VAT then you need to research the game a little more.

If there is any family connection between Ven and Sora, they're probably brothers.

Master Xehanort definitely has something to do with the creation of the Xehanort of the original series, even if it is just passing down the name. I stick to the idea of the DS being Xehanort (the fact that his face has been purposely hidden from all closed theater trailers feels like a tip-off).

As for the "friend" thing... I have no idea what Xemnas could have meant.

Macabre

Gold Member
The tides could have changed when Terra saw KH.

When he sees the blue KH his eyes turn yellow as if he gains power from that KH or when seeing it his power rises.

So he is in fatal mode after that and his power rises quite a lot.
Now his power is equal or near MX' power so both of them have a climatic battle and one of them or both lose(Just a thought)

If you check MX' eyes,his eyes are golden or yellow,similar to what color Terra's eyes turn into when he sees KH.

So,judging from that,MX has a permanent fatal mode(Let's consider it permanent for now)

Nowhow is his power equal to MX?

Maybe because MX is already in his version of a fatal mode and when Terra goes into his fatal mode his power becomes equal or near MX' power.

Now,by the end of the video,Mickey appears holding a keyblade(Starseeker)
So maybe Mickey went and helped Terra,Ven and Aqua.

But until any new info or even the game comes out,the battle's answer is yet to be know. or decided.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lnds500
maybe someone (Aqua?) will die and the rest (Terra,Ven) will fall back,leaving the fighting to Sora,Riku and Kairi.

Leaving the fighting to Sora, Riku, and Kairi? Not quite sure what you mean, but if you mean SRK coming in and saving VAT then you need to research the game a little more.

sorry,what i meant was not clear.all i meant was that maybe Ven,Aqua and Terra did not finish off Master Xehanort and Xehanort as we knew him was a remnant of Master Xehanort to be finished off by Sora and the others.

Last edited:

KCDjedi

I'm beginning to think that Terra (at least) dies in that battle.
Follow me here for a minute.
While it may not be part of the proper continuity of the KH universe, to fight against Terra in Final Mix you must go through a portal in the Hall of the Cornerstone.
What else can you do there....? Go back in time to Timeless River.
This makes me think that the battle is a memory held by Mickey, or perhaps a time-portal, rather like the trip to the Timeless River.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back