• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Vanitas Return?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
i hope not.

not that i dont like his badassness, its just well maleficent was a good villain in kh1 and look what happened.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
might as well say ven was not a true being either because he was all light ONLY.

vanitas had half a heart. he is dead.
he most likely is coming back but he is dead as of now and why do you think he hasnt waken up in 10 years? cause he's dead. ven destroyed him. when ven destroyed him he screwed up his own heart because he destroyed his own darkness and since vens heart was half light and half darkness bam he destroyed half of his heart.

by the way ven has no darkness in his heart as of now because vanitas is dead and he destroyed ALL of his darkness. remember what yen sid said

"u can destroy the heartless if all people had just light inside them."
and that is what ven is. he only has light inside his heart because he destroyed his own darkness. the only way vanitas is ever going to come back is through sora's darkness. no way he comes back out of vens darkness. what darkness? he doesnt have any! he destroyed it.
Yet Ven is actual person, why Vanitas is an artificial "creature" made of darkness.
The princesses are only comprised of Light, and their true beings. And who is to say that the connection between them was lost?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
As much as I love Vanitas, I really want him to stay dead. But since this is KH we're talking about, I bet he's going to make a comeback. Nomura doesn't know when to let characters stay dead.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
dead isnt the right word he was never realy alive or beiing he was just there if that makes sense

Stars

リク
I thought Van is needed if ppl is going to wake Ven up?
But i hope he will made a return... he is a great villian...

XIV-Lawliettre

I live in Castle Oblivion like any other nobody bu
I think he has to be back and as he is the darkness manifestation of terra's darkness(heart) I think some other darkish characters could have a custom sanitas of their own, who knows maybe another organization made of sanitas, I think he could easily be made into a drive form, aid character. it would be cool to see something like riku's sanitas, one with a different mask , long hair yellow and black suit idk im just shooting ideas to the ocean, see if i hit a fish ;D

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
OH HEY GUESS WHAT -- this thread is not about whether or not BBS is a side-game (which it totally is by definition, even if it is as 'important' as a main-game). So get back on topic.

Vanitas should stay dead.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
OH HEY GUESS WHAT -- this thread is not about whether or not BBS is a side-game (which it totally is by definition, even if it is as 'important' as a main-game). So get back on topic.

But Ven needs the darkness for his heart to be complete again therefore Vanitas will make a return ;)

Samhain

Bronze Member

bbs IS a main game and confirmed by nomura to call it "kh0" so its a main game.

and vanitas is coming back whether you're a fan of him or not and i dont like him that much but its pretty damn clear he's coming back seeing how he's the darkness of vens heart and that is what ven needs for his heart to be complete. darkness.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts, the game where protagonists and antagonists seem to die, but they don't.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
i rlly want him to come back but... i just dont c it. hes DEAD we all kno that otherwise ven would have been up and running fighting darkness with a key. ven dosent rlly even need his darkness anymore he can just connect his heart to sora again. he was an awesome villian thou.... but no! he musnt come back! because if he comes back then xion and roxas come back and axel and namine com back and TAV is alrdy coming back and- WOA! "release them from there torment" ok i change my mind. Van will come back because in a sense, he is stilll ven and ven needs help! dangit! now i wish i could change my vote...

Lelouch

I hope so because he's the best Sora clone. I even like him better than Roxas. I think it would be cool if Vanitas is a part of Sora and take over at times to raise hell which frames Sora. Having Sora deal with his "darker" side would give him the much needed character development he's been lacking.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
I bet they'll end up having all the Ansem, Xemnas, Xehanort, and Vanitas will like combine and shit.

And they make some Huge Dark Side heartless that just Knocks Sora''s Haelth Bar in half for every hit. And automatically Kils D&G .

.. I'm just bored. But Vanitas will return. No doubt about that.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Nah, I don't believe he'll be back. I don't want no more Sora clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back