• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will they ever RErelease kh3 again on ps5 with remind and extras???(also telling yall about the dream i had of a new kh collection)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I was thinking about this the other day and i dreamed that night(yes when i was sleeping) that there was a new kh collection on ps5, it was called Kingdom hearts 3.5 or 3.7, i cant remember but it had kingdom hearts 3 final mix with remind and extra stuff such as a colosseum to fight waves of enemies and a mirage arena to switch ur party to anything you want and fight heartless and bosses. and lea had a playable segment like aqua did vs terranort and vanities. and u could play as ventus and xion. and sora could switch his clothes to kh1, kh2, and khddd. and have accessories on him. and a segment where you could play as sterliza after the guardian fight vs the vessel armors. strelitzia was fighting a vessel armor in the place where sora fought terranort in remind. her combos was kinda like kairis but different. the next games where khux and dark road but they where remakes and the gameplay was like kh3 but the medals and cards was like special attacks. i do hope this comes true but i dont think we will get a strelitzia vs a vessel armor fight saldy, would be cool though. tell me your thoughts and if we might get kh3 final mix.

AegisXIII

Awards
I remember I used to dream about final mix rereleases when they were not available in our countries 10 years ago. Now we have them and I still want more. What I like about Kingdom Hearts is how dedicated they are when it comes to polishing their games.
To be honest, I think a rerelease on ps5 is inevitable. Nomura mentioned it in an interview saying that a bundle with remind might come on next gen (maybe), but they do not know wether this would be called final mix.
With MoM releasing as well, it's not that crazy to think a 3.5 might come on ps5. But that's waaaay too soon I think. We have to wait at least a year before the pool of consoles is big enough for them to consider investing a bit of time on it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think a re-release of KH3 with Re Mind included could definitely be possible, after all Square Enix decided to re-release the HD collections with a new cardboard box over the top of the case.

But as for any additional content? I don't see that happening. KH3 is done, they've moved on to the next project. The only thing I could see being touched up on for a re-release would be things like HDR implementation, solid 60fps, and ray tracing, but I certainly wouldn't want any next-gen capabilities to be stuck behind a paywall of a PS5 / XSX version of the game.

AegisXIII

Awards
I think a re-release of KH3 with Re Mind included could definitely be possible, after all Square Enix decided to re-release the HD collections with a new cardboard box over the top of the case.

But as for any additional content? I don't see that happening. KH3 is done, they've moved on to the next project. The only thing I could see being touched up on for a re-release would be things like HDR implementation, solid 60fps, and ray tracing, but I certainly wouldn't want any next-gen capabilities to be stuck behind a paywall of a PS5 / XSX version of the game.
There has been some posts already about that, so sorry if I repeat myself. I do not see any new content, maybe a coliseum but that's it. However, I can easily imagine it would be possible to merge the remind scenario into the main story in a more subtle way. They could use some of those pink portals to avoid having to go to the main menu and save some precious save slots.

TheZX

Awards
They could definitely re-release the game but I feel like they'll do that when there's another game that they could tack onto it in a bundle. It's very possible to have the game upgraded to 60fps with ray tracing for next gen. Square would definitely want to make some money from it but they wouldn't pricewall it unless they add a little something extra. Honestly I want a boss rush mode or a new version of the 10000 heartless battle (ie: bigger arena and more enemies). Maybe even a new keyblade. But yeah if anything the simple upgrade would be free.

AegisXIII

Awards
They could definitely re-release the game but I feel like they'll do that when there's another game that they could tack onto it in a bundle. It's very possible to have the game upgraded to 60fps with ray tracing for next gen. Square would definitely want to make some money from it but they wouldn't pricewall it unless they add a little something extra. Honestly I want a boss rush mode or a new version of the 10000 heartless battle (ie: bigger arena and more enemies). Maybe even a new keyblade. But yeah if anything the simple upgrade would be free.
Just imagine how a coliseum in the style of hyrule warrior would look like. Crazy fun!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Maybe, but I don't think so. Since the PS5 is backwards compatible, they might not want to invest money in making yet another bundle when PS4 players could just move their games to PS5 and not spend a cent. It'll be a financial loss, a small one, but still a loss.

the red monster

Awards
There has been some posts already about that, so sorry if I repeat myself. I do not see any new content, maybe a coliseum but that's it. However, I can easily imagine it would be possible to merge the remind scenario into the main story in a more subtle way. They could use some of those pink portals to avoid having to go to the main menu and save some precious save slots.
They gonna have to edit the actual game.
i don't think they gonna bother doing that. it will be exactly like it is now

AegisXIII

Awards
They gonna have to edit the actual game.
i don't think they gonna bother doing that. it will be exactly like it is now
They bothered adding lipsync and new voices to the new scenes of kh2 final mix 7 years after its release.
They bothered adding new abilities in kh1 10 years after its release
They bothered remaking chain of memories from scratch as a bonus disc.

Square has never been affraid to tweak their previous entries. It's the George Lucas effect. 😂

Back