• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will they added *cringe* DLC?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgray123487

Awards
Do you honestly think they would added DLC? Would you buy it? How much do you think it should cost? What would you want to see in the DLC?

Just wanted to know the opinions of everyone in here. Sorry if this has been asked before.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes, yes, honestly from nothing to ten bucks depending on the content, something worthwile (but at the same time things worthwile shouldn't be DLC) like secret bosses or optional dungeons.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I'd buy DLC depending on the content. If it's a new boss, a dungeon, some new features,… sure.

Awards
I hope so.

I don't get why people have DLC so much. I get they want a "complete" game at launch, but at least DLC gives you something to look forward to after you've finished the initial game.

New bosses, Keyblades, etc. would be great!

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah cut back "on disc DLC" is gross, post release created DLC is great though. SO yea I expect it.

BluePikmin11

Awards
I don't think most will agree, but I'd like to see more Disney worlds added to the game as DLC if they end having to cut Disney world content in KH3. We wouldn't have a need to have Final Mix version anymore if they did that. (Including secret bosses, hidden areas, etc.)

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I'm fine with DLC that's like what were added in the Final Mixes. Adjustments, Heartless/enemies/secret bosses, minor cutscenes that clear things up/were originally cut for time, etc. Stuff like that. Things that add to the game but not something so that's outright necessary.

Hey, throw in bikinis for the ladies (sadly still mostly underage, sigh) and I'm in.
Also, are the shorts for the Xehanorts, too? Asking for a friend.
Yes, but Master Xehanort gets a speedo.

horto12485

Awards
I want some Free DLC packs(Some Free Keyblades DLC(with Transformation and Abilites), Free DLC Worlds and Free DLC Story Pack) for Kingdom Hearts III while the rest can be purchasable. If not then No.

Last edited:

Sdog

Awards
Yes, but Master Xehanort gets a speedo.

ZxOSeUP.jpg

Oh, silly me. Always taking things out of context and giving it life. Oh well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't want cringe DLC, but I do want DLC.

It's amazing how our mentions on twitter and stuff would erupt with people wondering if there will be a KH3 Final Mix and they seem okay with purchasing that, but the thought of purchasing the content at DLC has them repulsed.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't want cringe DLC, but I do want DLC.

It's amazing how our mentions on twitter and stuff would erupt with people wondering if there will be a KH3 Final Mix and they seem okay with purchasing that, but the thought of purchasing the content at DLC has them repulsed.

I honestly would be okay with the Final Mix being a huge DLC patch like the Naruto Sotrm games did.

It definitely would beat waiting ten years or more before getting it.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, DLC is inevitable, unfortunately. I'm hoping a Final Mix will be released at some point far afterwards (maybe in something akin to the ReMIXes) that includes all/most of the DLC that'll be pumped out.

Hallowseve

Hopefully, if they do release DLC, it's actually worthwhile. Maybe they can add some additional boss battles, new outfits and minor stuff like that...heck maybe a multiplayer mode. If they do it like that, I'm all for it. I just don't want this game to turn into another FFXV where cut content is put behind a paywall.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I just wanna see crossover DLC. Since we got Sora in World of Final Fantasy, it's time to return the favor. Also, something from NieR or FFXV would be great.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
If KH3 does get DLC, which I'm sure it will, a Final Mix with it all will probably be release at some point.

ZxOSeUP.jpg

Oh, silly me. Always taking things out of context and giving it life. Oh well.
What form of madness did I just unleash?

I mean, I understand why people would want a physical release of any added content, but...why be willing to pay full price for the same game to get the new content but not a few bucks for just said content?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back