• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will there be...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris211

Yes, some keyblades cannot be attained by others, each character has a special unique shotlock and each has 1 unique command style also

YUPPP

Unique keyblades, shotlocks and command styles for each character? (no spoilers please)
All three main characters have a few Keyblades special to them if that's what you mean by "Unique". There are other Keyblades accessible to everyone. Same goes for Styles and Shotlocks.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
if your question is answered you should close the forum.

YUPPP

thanks for the input lads, and @ventusvictory its been hell staying spoiler free, the only thing ive been spoiled is a certain picture of a certain someone in someones sig

I admire your self-control. I said I was going to stay spoiler free, but caved as soon as I heard it was streaming.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Before this thread closes...I would just like to ask..."wil there be snacks?"

IDK why, but when I read the title that appeared in my head over and over lol

Can someone ask a mod to close this? A list of all of them are at the bottom of the sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back