• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the site ever go back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Archfire43

Do you think the site will ever return to normal, plz explain why you think yes or no.

I personaly think no, even though most of the people don't like the new look, the admids/mods are way to stuborn to change the look unless more then half of us leave the fourms for good, then they may change it, maybe....

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
What do you mean "go back to normal"? It is normal, what you mean is, will it ever go back to the old way it used to be. No, I don't think it will, though I'm beginning to like this better.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Most likely, no. If someone is able to find a skin similar to what the old board looked like, then it can look similar, but as far truly being like the old, no.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
if you mean only by looks then no..

but by heart yes definantly..alot of the old members are coming back and i can feel the magic that made me lub the original forums ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back