• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the Kingdom Hearts series ever feature elements from Disney TV-shows?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Swing

Awards
I'm not talking about featuring them as a whole world, because I do not think this will ever happen, but maybe given a separate character a small role in another world like Scrooge and Remy did in KH3. Or maybe even something smaller like a cameo on a poster or a billboard. Like for example, you are in Twilight Town and Scrooge is making a Kim Possible movie and you see a poster of this movie and walls.

Or maybe they can give one character form a TV show a role as a secret boss. I really like what they did with Julius in KH:DDD, maybe they can give a TVshow-character the role of a hard boss. I would really love to see Negaduck as a secret boss or maybe something really obscure like the giant, mechanical, horned beetle from the Aladdin TV-show as a secret boss.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I want Ducktales elements in KH so badly. They already have half the cast in the games present. Same with Darkwing Duck. They don't need a world, just put them in a already established world and let them flourish. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers would also be fun, they can have their own mini Gummi Ship and everything.

I'm in support of Disney TV show elements and easter eggs. I also wanna see more Disney anthropomorphic characters around town areas. Just so Donald and Goofy don't look so out of place among a large human crowd lol.

Soldier

Awards
I mean we KIND OF got this in Deep space with the implementation of experiment 221 (Sparky) who appeared in the direct to video movie that kickstarted Lilo and stitch the series (of which he was kind of important....). Though honestly they could probably do more than that. Whether or not Nomura will do this while he's focused on his OCs in the Verum Rex universe is up for debate.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I do hope to see more Disney tv series integrated into KH. There's a whole bunch of content from the Hercules and Aladdin television series to keep Olympus and Agrabah relevant for the next saga. And if we are talking Gargoyles I want a Goliath summon.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I always wanted DuckTales in KH, but I'm talking about the original. Aside from that, really just Kim Possible among the original shows. I wish villains from the Tangled, Aladdin, and The Little Mermaid shows could be used as fodder for those worlds to return though. I'm thinking about Zhan Tiri, Mirage, Mozenrath, Mechanicles, Malcho, Sadira, the Evil Manta, etc. It would give a lot of material to older worlds, imo.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We also had some toys from the made for TV Toy Story special in Toy Box

It’s been years but a few of us wanted Shego from Kim Possible and Bill Cypher from Gravity Falls to begin.

I, personally, have made my feelings clear that I’d like Tangled the Series to be adapted, and for a return to the world of Big Hero 6 to use villains from the TV show.

I know it’s tricky to use stuff from the TV shows, especially if they’re on-going as there could be continuity problems or designs changing for the show quickly that would then render work done for a game obsolete. But I wish they would lean into it a bit more. The taste they’ve given us, like with Sparky, was exciting and wild and I want more of that.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
In regards to the Experiments from L&S it would be nice if they were scattered across the worlds and Sora had to collect them like the Dalmatians. A lot of fans have wanted that for years.

It’s been years but a few of us wanted Shego from Kim Possible and Bill Cypher from Gravity Falls to begin.

I, personally, have made my feelings clear that I’d like Tangled the Series to be adapted, and for a return to the world of Big Hero 6 to use villains from the TV show.

I know it’s tricky to use stuff from the TV shows, especially if they’re on-going as there could be continuity problems or designs changing for the show quickly that would then render work done for a game obsolete. But I wish they would lean into it a bit more. The taste they’ve given us, like with Sparky, was exciting and wild and I want more of that.
Oh wow that's amazing. Too bad they didnt come to life in KH3

Swing

Awards
Disney has some weird rules with KH and what Dinsey properties are allowed to be in the game and which not. I think one day we might see TV characters in the game. There is this new Disney mobile game that features all different kinds of characters from Disney including Demona from Gargoyles and The Terror that Flaps in the Night himself.

SweetYetSalty

Awards

This was one of my favorite Easter Eggs in Toy Box. Funnily enough I first saw this Toy Story short at the end of 2018, right before the game came out, so the Battlesaurs were fresh in my mind.

Swing

Awards
I only saw one of these Toy Story shorts. It was the one where Jessie loses her fear of small spaces. Was a pretty interesting short. Jessie is one of my favorite Toy Story characters, too bad she wasn't allowed to be in KH3.

welken

Awards
Castle Wyvern is a dream world of mine. I loved Gargoyles. Whether it's Sora (or Riku) transformed into a Gargoyle (why not, it happened to Elisa) or simply getting a lift from Goliath or Brooklyn, it would be fun to soar above Manhattan, and recapture that KH1 Neverland feeling. I don't necessarily see it happening anytime soon, even with Demona in that mobile game. But it's not impossible either. I don't know if was popular at all in Japan. But I think Disney will cash on the nostalgia eventually, maybe let Jordan Peele do his movie adaptation, then we'll see.

Realistically, I can see Launchpad McQuack showing up. Maybe Magica De Spell too. I'd like for Donald and all the ducks to get a little sidestory. If they ever introduce Max into KH, and I hope they do, he should be an accomplished and independent knight (or something) in his own right, so it doesn't feel like Goofy's been neglecting him. He would be a cool party member too, and an excuse to bring back skateboarding.
I've never seen more than one episode of Phineas & Ferb or Gravity Falls, but they're both really popular, so I think characters from either of those could potentially cameo. Gravity Falls in particular has an occult theme and a nice Pacific northwest setting, so I'm sure it would work as a world too.
Kim Possible is definitely iconic, and has a unique 60's futurist style, but I'm not sure the setting is memorable enough to be a world. I'm sure Drakken had a cool lab, but I don't recall anything about it... Still, Kim, Ron and Rufus popping in on missions throughout the game, or just for one espionage segment in an original world, would be fun. (Although the Rescuers might be better for something like that.) I've always wanted them to put surprise Disney characters in the colosseum, should we ever see one again, and I feel like Shego, with or without Drakken, would be perfect for that. Demona too.

I think it would be funny if the Ashleys from Recess had their own secret exclusive accessory shop in Traverse Town, or a new original world with a creepy school theme. It's about time Sora had his education. Of course Spinelli would factor in, being the other Ashley. She's both the only character who could stand up to the Heartless and her name-based identity issues are kinda Kingdom Hearts, right? Randall could be Maleficent's little snitch.

Highly unlikely, but if we ever did see KH get a House of Mouse-level influx of random Disney characters mingling in original worlds, Rolie Polie Olie and fam relocating their teapot house to Traverse Town would be adorable.

Soldier

Awards
Castle Wyvern is a dream world of mine. I loved Gargoyles. Whether it's Sora (or Riku) transformed into a Gargoyle (why not, it happened to Elisa) or simply getting a lift from Goliath or Brooklyn, it would be fun to soar above Manhattan, and recapture that KH1 Neverland feeling. I don't necessarily see it happening anytime soon, even with Demona in that mobile game. But it's not impossible either. I don't know if was popular at all in Japan. But I think Disney will cash on the nostalgia eventually, maybe let Jordan Peele do his movie adaptation, then we'll see.

Realistically, I can see Launchpad McQuack showing up. Maybe Magica De Spell too. I'd like for Donald and all the ducks to get a little sidestory. If they ever introduce Max into KH, and I hope they do, he should be an accomplished and independent knight (or something) in his own right, so it doesn't feel like Goofy's been neglecting him. He would be a cool party member too, and an excuse to bring back skateboarding.
I've never seen more than one episode of Phineas & Ferb or Gravity Falls, but they're both really popular, so I think characters from either of those could potentially cameo. Gravity Falls in particular has an occult theme and a nice Pacific northwest setting, so I'm sure it would work as a world too.
Kim Possible is definitely iconic, and has a unique 60's futurist style, but I'm not sure the setting is memorable enough to be a world. I'm sure Drakken had a cool lab, but I don't recall anything about it... Still, Kim, Ron and Rufus popping in on missions throughout the game, or just for one espionage segment in an original world, would be fun. (Although the Rescuers might be better for something like that.) I've always wanted them to put surprise Disney characters in the colosseum, should we ever see one again, and I feel like Shego, with or without Drakken, would be perfect for that. Demona too.

I think it would be funny if the Ashleys from Recess had their own secret exclusive accessory shop in Traverse Town, or a new original world with a creepy school theme. It's about time Sora had his education. Of course Spinelli would factor in, being the other Ashley. She's both the only character who could stand up to the Heartless and her name-based identity issues are kinda Kingdom Hearts, right? Randall could be Maleficent's little snitch.

Highly unlikely, but if we ever did see KH get a House of Mouse-level influx of random Disney characters mingling in original worlds, Rolie Polie Olie and fam relocating their teapot house to Traverse Town would be adorable.
Bit of a problem with the whole Gargoyle mechanic Welken. The gargoyles do not "soar", they glide using wind currents in the city. Though that would add an interesting game mechanic for Sora and Co. to scale skyscrapers with their claws and glide from tall heights like flying squirrels.

It's a shame the original VA for Magica De Spell died, I loved her voice. Also, having Max in any world would've been great. Maybe he's doing part time work in Radiant Garden to save up for college? but then again, the Extremely Goofy movie isn't that great.... yeah.....

But the main problem right now is that in order to get into KH, the property has to be big in Japan. If it isn't, chances are Nomura won't even give it a second glance. If you're not as big as Frozen, you're nothing right now.

Soldier

Awards
In regards to the Experiments from L&S it would be nice if they were scattered across the worlds and Sora had to collect them like the Dalmatians. A lot of fans have wanted that for years.

Oh wow that's amazing. Too bad they didnt come to life in KH3
Who wouldn't want that? it's an amazing idea both in concept and execution. Their varying appearances and powers could be some of the most technically impressive boss fights in the series.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Bit of a problem with the whole Gargoyle mechanic Welken. The gargoyles do not "soar", they glide using wind currents in the city. Though that would add an interesting game mechanic for Sora and Co. to scale skyscrapers with their claws and glide from tall heights like flying squirrels.
They could make something out of Sora/whoever having to cast Aero to keep the Gargoyles afloat.

jdh34

Awards
Yes absolutely I'd like to see drawing duck and crew also drake long ...
Chuck in Kim possible and her apprentice and while your at it reylo

Swing

Awards
Wasn't there a rumor that Gargoyles was planned to be included in the first KH game?

Back