• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

will the door in destiny islands be important in kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorarocks

please answer my questions...

1.will the door in the secret place be more important to kh2's story more than it did in kh1?

2.is the door in destiney islands the door to darkness cauz the one in kingdom hearts wuz obviously the door to the light

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
sorarocks said:
please answer my questions...

1.will the door in the secret place be more important to kh2's story more than it did in kh1?

2.is the door in destiney islands the door to darkness cauz the one in kingdom hearts wuz obviously the door to the light
damn ur dumb
1. dat was da keyhole
2. kingdom hearts is dark.........dark........and once again 4 all u idiots dat didnt here it da 1st time dark

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why do you ask all these questions!!!?!?!

You've made 4 threadss in the past 10 minutes, and all of them are dumb!

Every post you make is pointless, you sk dumb questions, say 5 words for ever post you make, are always making the same polls over and over again, and make threads when they don't need to be made!

What is your problems? Seriosuly! Is it possible for you to say anything intellegent? I really don;t care whether I sound mean right now, because I really don't understand you!

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Do us all a favor and stop posting theories..
1.The door was connecting the End of the World to Destiny Islands/keyhole
2....you..are..not...a.kh...fang...YOU IDIOT!That was the door to darkness!Did you even finish the game and hear Sora saying he was looking for the door to light?

S King

Themuffinman said:
Why do you ask all these questions!!!?!?!

You've made 4 threadss in the past 10 minutes, and all of them are dumb!

Every post you make is pointless, you sk dumb questions, say 5 words for ever post you make, are always making the same polls over and over again, and make threads when they don't need to be made!

What is your problems? Seriosuly! Is it possible for you to say anything intellegent? I really don;t care whether I sound mean right now, because I really don't understand you!

I see my sarcasm isn't needed here.:D But seriously , sorarocks, do you understand the game or what? :confused:

surfer1593

yes it will have a bigger impact on kh2 and no it's probably not the door to darkness, more likely it is just a importantly powerful keyhole.

Non-Existant One

Yes really sorarocks. You've started like six threads already and every last one of them was somewhat pointless. Aswell as wrong, however I will be leniant since they are questions and theories and they are not to be taken as fact. Still there should be a limit to how many threads one person can start in a single day. I think 2-3 should be enough. Especially if the thread created is a useless waste of space.

jackthemonkey

dude, i'm not even going to go into it because it was all explained in the game so let me ask you a question... when you were playing kh did you even pay attention to the story line or just rush through and beat the game as fast as you could?

Rose of Irony

oh stop knocking the guy. he didn't spend that much time looking at the cutscenes. the door at the destiny islands is the keyhole to destiny islands (remember when kid Riku looked at it and saw the ginormous (huge) keyhole? That's your clue. As far as I know, the door has vanished (meaning that I know nothing about it). We'll just have to wait for a screenshot or a statement about it.

beastin4kh2

yea sora rocks you are kinda dumb:eek: you ask stupid questions sometimes....forget that all of the time

S King

Not quite, Rose of Irony. That door in DI's Secret Place is.. the Door to the World. It has a keyhole which we saw in one of Sora's, which revealed itself to Riku. The door is still there; we can see it in ending cinematic when Kairi is admiring the image Sora drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back