• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will the accessories be back?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinyislands88

Almost all KH games (Except KHBBS and KHDDD) allows you to equip accessories such as rings and ribbons, and they were very helpfull specially when you're fighting against the optional bosses like Sephiroth and the Lingering Will, I just hope that the accessories will come back in KH3. The ribbons are the best accessories because they boost your defense greatly, :cool: sweet... ¡Please accessories come back!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
Considering Nomura is a man of traditions and is trying to put everything from 2 and 1 into 3, I'm sure both accessories and armor will return, especially since they're very easy to develop.

TheMostRad

Considering Nomura is a man of traditions and is trying to put everything from 2 and 1 into 3, I'm sure both accessories and armor will return, especially since they're very easy to develop.

Agreed! Ultimately, I see no reason why they wouldn't.

sephydark

Awards
It seems like KH3 is trying mainly to be a successor to 2, gameplay-wise, so I imagine that a lot of elements like accessories, armor, etc. are going to come back in this one. Especially since they've even been in a lot of the handheld games and one of the exceptions, DDD, replaces them with the Dream Eaters which behave similarly to equipment in terms of granting passives, I can't see any reason to think they're going to go away.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
I definitely want them too, however I have considered that the multiple equipped Keyblades might replace armor and accessories with each Keyblade granting different stat boosts and we have to combine them to best suit our combat styles. But here’s hoping the traditional system is in tact!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I definitely want them too, however I have considered that the multiple equipped Keyblades might replace armor and accessories with each Keyblade granting different stat boosts and we have to combine them to best suit our combat styles. But here’s hoping the traditional system is in tact!

You could already equip multiple keyblades in KH2 for drive forms so the menu would look pretty much the same with accessories and armor. Like Launchpad said, man of tradition lol.

xXFALORXx

Awards
I hope accessories an armor will return and this time they should actually be shown on Soras character model.
Anything else would'nt be up-to-date in my opinion.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I definitely think accessories will return. KH3 feels like it really does want to combine the best of the handheld titles with the best of KH1/KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back