• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Sora lose his synch blade technique in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I mean the only two people to actually do it were Roxas and Sora. They can only use a second keyblade by using Vens heart. So when Ventus is revived and his heart returned I suppose Sora is suppose to lose this ability. Do you think its the end of dual wielding in general or will KH3 introduce a new way to do it?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm 99.9% positive they'll find a way around it. The power of friendship and hearts pretty much solves everything thing in this series, so what ever explanation they give, it'll probably boil down to: "Sora can still use Synch Blade because heart connections, etc, etc, etc".

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Well I was just thinking. It took party members before to use drive forms. They could have a keyblade wielder as a party member, use drive form, the party member disappears and supposedly his/her keyblade is being used as a second keyblade.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Nope they'll either make a mechanic where Ven/Roxas lend their hearts to Sora so he can dual wield or it will never be explained and we are suppose to accept it.

Anagram

Banned
Didn't Roxas and Sora share the Kingdom Key or something like that? They'll probably just fall back on that. "Oh yeah Ven, Sora, Roxas and Xion are so strongly connected they can all dual wield" or something.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
With Keyblade transformations being a thing it already has a reliable explanation as one Keyblade can simply be split and transformed into two blades.
There's no more real need for a whole second Keyblade being in the mix solely for the art of dual wielding.

Considering dual wielding is mostly Roxas' modus operandi (although being capable of it, Sora seems to prefer an one handed style), I'll guess that whatever Roxas' own personal Keyblade will be (when he becomes an own individual again that is), it's primary transformation ability will be to transform into two blades that he can use to wreak havoc like originally shown in Deep Dive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back