• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Re:CoM get more cards in the PS4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
So, as I'm sure you all know, in Re:CoM there is the Room of Rewards, and can get the second set of rewards after having a completed KHIIFM save file in the Japanese version, or completing the game in the North American one.
In HD1.5, because the game can no longer connect with KHIFM, the requirement for the second set of rewards was changed to completing Days, and the KHII Keyblades were replaced by Days Keyblades.

However, now with HD1.5+2.5, we now have all the first six games in the same disc, and potentially the ability to communicate with a 2.8 save file. Do you think we could get a third, or maybe even a fourth and a fifth set for completing the other games? Like, cards of the BBS characters, their Keyblades, and Zero/One card, since that is the only new Keyblade in Re:coded.

And for possibly reading a KH2.8 save file, KH3D Keyblades, Lea's Keyblade, Meow Wow and Komory Bat, and, who knows, maybe even the Foretellers' Keyblades. We could potentially get a name for Xehanort's Keyblade from KH1.5+2.5 if this happens (Unless Nomura really wants to keep the name a secret until KHIII, where we'll learn it when playing as Master Xehanort in whatever multiplayer the game has).

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'd like that a lot, however I'm not sure if they'd actually take the time to implement that.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I doubt this'd happen, to be honest. It's just too time consuming.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I'd like that a lot, however I'm not sure if they'd actually take the time to implement that.

They already need time to revise the bugs present in KH2FM, and that takes time, so it's possible they might take advantage of the fact that they have to spend more time into a simple remastering project to add a couple of bonuses.

But in all honesty, I doubt they're gonna do anything besides revising the aforementioned bugs, upping the resolution some more and stabilizing the games in 60fps.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I strongly doubt that especially when they will implement a trophy-takeover from the PS3-Version as there are trophies for collecting all available cards/completing the card section in the journals for both characters.

Adding additional cards to the PS4-version would cause possibly trouble with that.

G-SANtos

Awards
It takes less time than adding new Dream Eaters to KH3D. I mean, each card only needs a sprite, stats, and a text. I'm pretty sure you only need to write a new class for each card, like, "public class PhotonDebuggerCard extends Card {[...]}", and done. Making a sprite is probably the most time consuming part of each card, and even so, it probably takes (much) less than an hour for each one.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It takes less time than adding new Dream Eaters to KH3D. I mean, each card only needs a sprite, stats, and a text. I'm pretty sure you only need to write a new class for each card, like, "public class PhotonDebuggerCard extends Card {[...]}", and done. Making a sprite is probably the most time consuming part of each card, and even so, it probably takes (much) less than an hour for each one.

Getting Foreteller cards would be awesome. Or even adding a scene where we might know where the Chamber of Awakening is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back