• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Will Princesses of Heart be playing a role in the next game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

[video=youtube;PLp1NI_JD3A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLp1NI_JD3A[/video]

Fast forward to about 2:15 when Mickey and Yen Sid are talking about the past Keyblade War and Kingdom Hearts and the X-Blade being gone.

Yen Sid says "Those seven hearts of pure light are the origin of our Realm. If they ate lost, our worlds will be trapped in darkness once more."

So, do you assume the next game, whether it be BBSv2, III or another, will involve making sure MX and allies don't get the Princesses of Heart?

Could allow the use of the new Alice in Wonderland. And maybe give Kairi a role since it shows her coming to Yen Sid with Riku due to her ability to wield a Keyblade.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Re: Princesses of Heart playing a role in the next game?

Okay number 1, I believe the title of your thread may be a slight spoiler. And yes I think the princesses have to play a role in the next game although I don't think all of their worlds should return, only Agrabah and somehow Tim Burton's Wonderland, although I wished they would have used Tim Burton's Wonderland in KH3D.

Revolution

Okay number 1, I believe the title of your thread may be a slight spoiler. And yes I think the princesses have to play a role in the next game although I don't think all of their worlds should return, only Agrabah and somehow Tim Burton's Wonderland, although I wished they would have used Tim Burton's Wonderland in KH3D.

Please not Agrabah. I'd prefer Sora visiting another one of their world.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Please not Agrabah. I'd prefer Sora visiting another one of their world.

Besides King of Theives plot takes place not just in the city but also at the 40 theives' den, and the temple thingy on the back of the giant turtle where the hand of mindus is hidden. And hopefully they'll let the palace finally be playable. I'd like to see the King of Thieves plot in KH3 since it is really a good plot.

The other princesses worlds don't have plots to continue with besides Castle of Dreams which could use Cinderella III plot but i'm not sure if that would work too well to be honest even though I did love the movie.

Again Tim Burton's Wonderland was a perfect world for the Realm of Sleep but I don't know how it would work in the realm of light since we already have Cartoon Wonderland.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Besides King of Theives plot takes place not just in the city but also at the 40 theives' den, and the temple thingy on the back of the giant turtle where the hand of mindus is hidden. And hopefully they'll let the palace finally be playable. I'd like to see the King of Thieves plot in KH3 since it is really a good plot.

The other princesses worlds don't have plots to continue with besides Castle of Dreams which could use Cinderella III plot but i'm not sure if that would work too well to be honest even though I did love the movie.

Again Tim Burton's Wonderland was a perfect world for the Realm of Sleep but I don't know how it would work in the realm of light since we already have Cartoon Wonderland.

Didn't Lady Tremaine get blown up by the Cursed Carriage? :p I never saw Cinderella III but I think she is important to the plot of that movie isn't she? Haha

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Didn't Lady Tremaine get blown up by the Cursed Carriage? :p I never saw Cinderella III but I think she is important to the plot of that movie isn't she? Haha

Ah hell it was a bomb from an unversed, they could just use some excuse like the flames were dark flames that engulfed her in darkness and the darkness in her heart opened a dark corridor that sent them into the Realm of Darkness and bingo we got a plot for Castle of Dreams in BBSV2. But for KH3, it shouldn't return.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Ah hell it was a bomb from an unversed, they could just use some excuse like the flames were dark flames that engulfed her in darkness and the darkness in her heart opened a dark corridor that sent them into the Realm of Darkness and bingo we got a plot for Castle of Dreams in BBSV2. But for KH3, it shouldn't return.

Or maybe Cinderella could remember Lady Tremaine's name and then she could magically phase back into her dress as if nothing happened? :p

I really would prefer if they stopped copping out of the Disney villain's deaths just as an excuse to use the world again haha. But I know what you mean.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I guessing we wil vist the princes in cutsceane form mostly, Actully i feel liek Mx and his crew will beat us to them. I would hate for 7 of the 13 worlds to be just the princesses. This man needs atlantis and treasure planet to be satisfied

7Heartblade

I think it would be cool to go to the 6 other princesses worlds. And if they need they could have origanel stories with heartless/nobody bosses. Though i would be nice if it was 13 other world + princesses worlds.

Riku/Sora-Rule

Oh god no! Not Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland......that movie sucked, and that would just have been another world that had a Johnny Depp character which would dissapointed people with a VERY bad imitator. I kno James Arnold Taylor is a good voice actor, but his Jack Sparrow was awful! And seriously...why was Alice even chosen to be a Princess of heart? She's not really considered a Disney princess. They could have chosen Mulan, Pocahontas, Or Ariel (being that the only other Disney princesses that were around when the first game came out.) Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back